Martial Arts Club

Before bodybuilding I use to want to box all my life and had huge dreams with it, I used to live inside of a boxing gym in Oakland California for some time till I got attacked by a pit bull on my way to shower (the gym I lived in had no shower so I had to go shower at a local gym) and I couldn’t move my fingers for a few weeks and in that time I decided I can do more with my life

My last month boxing was the third week of October 2018… I still think about and miss the artistic violence with a passion every day, I just hope I don’t regret giving it up later in my life

I wasn’t too informed about sapien back then so all I would use is the testosterone booster and a bunch of subliminals

6 Likes

Oh wow. Just came across this post. :star_struck:

Im training Karate and I have Black Belt 2. DAN :muscle:

Im currently listening to stamina & endurance stack.

5 Likes

I did karate for a couple of years. Stoped at a yellow belt though. Maybe one day I’ll return.

3 Likes

OM you the CEO here?

2 Likes

I have always wanting to do martial arts. I’m 68, a professional Scottish dancer, done tai ch chi gong, with covid not sure where to learn, but any audios from Sapien to help?

4 Likes

used to do tae kwon do as a kid…stopped for years and tried to get back into it too soon and i popped my back by kicking too high without stretching…

sleeping in my car messed my back up even more…but one day i decided to goto this gym just to take a shower and maybe heal my back…went to the doc beforehand (gym’s recommendation most likely for liability)…doc said all i had to do was stretch…

was moving like an old man at first, but gradually got my mobility back…fast forward months later i was moving like i used to…not kicking as high because i gradually got back into it…that was a few years ago and that was the healthiest part of my life…

covid era kinda messed up my flow…i was in a weird headspace either considering joining the military or be a cage fighter lol…lots of old issues brewed up during covid and i guess thats how i started listening to sapien more and more…

i wish i found sapien back when i was in that gym…at that time i was making my own theta waves and delta waves…i know delta waves is like deep sleep, but i used to exercise while listening to that lol…got me pretty focused…

nowadays i mostly just do a combo of boxing exercises mixed with kali…i don’t usually listen to fields while i exercise…i like rhythmic music when i exercise, especially when doing kali, but if i had to choose a good field to play in the background, maybe jing infusion or the enigma jing field

lots of free lessons on youtube

Cool
I’m on a wheelchair m my ow trying to walk

1 Like

interesting journey you have…

have you found any fields that’s been helping you with that?

i was going to post a link to some spinal audios, but its not reuploaded yet…

but its available on the patreon…

were you in a wheel chair when you first made a comment in this thread? or it was recent?

nvm, i found another thread you spoke on…i think its best you stick to the playlist someone recommended to you

i found this playlist on youtube…

have you seen these?

1 Like

I’ve been listening to Sapien fir years. I bought a few fields and tags. I was healthy u til last year, I was flying to take care of daughter and son not tsking care of me …

1 Like

Never seen this
I did Tai Chi and chi gong before

1 Like

I should be walking b now but things happen

1 Like

just stick with the videos and try to actively visualize your healing while listening…

but if you need help…let me know

Than you

1 Like