Martial Arts Club

Any martial artists here ?
What do you practice and what fields do you use to aid performance?

6 Likes

I train krav maga since 3 years but I don’t use any fields for that purposely when I am going to train I mean, for me it would be cheat I guess…I like challenges.
But sometimes only when I have terrible pains from training I use pain reducer field and after workout field, it helps a lot.

3 Likes

I never did martial arts but mastered every martial arts on the planet and can fight exactly like any ancient warrior did with the exact same moves. I listened to a few manifestation audios from different makers Sapien,Akuo and Hypnodaddy it took me two days I tell my subconscious or higher self and the moves just comes naturally.

4 Likes

That’s very interesting. Could you explain the process more in depth and the exact audios you used?

There was a few cant remember it happened quick but powerful good luck energy and wealth and abundance this is a journey you will figure out what will work for you that might not work for the next person like this week for etc I’m starting to see flashing lights all the time cant say to exact what audios I listened to.

2 Likes

I have learned and practiced Aikido, Taekwon-Do and Baguazhang. Eternity seems to have helped the most for me.

4 Likes

Ish.

Trained Judo since a young age, then switched to bodybuilding/punching bag, then came the cigarettes and women, goodbye athletic performance lol.

Nowadays I’m still in shape and still have the power but not practicing anything.

You?

4 Likes

Women weaken legs aye haha.

Meh, unless you want to be bruce lee you can have both I guess lmao.

3 Likes

Bodybuilders def. do, but I always had love for martial arts, even now I still watch kung fu movies lol.

If it wasn’t for my spiritual practices and magick I would be aiming to compete in the UFC lol.

Semen retention and high T/not being a beta bitch takes care of women, they even become annoying after a while.

3 Likes

Yeah, same thing opposite.

Semen retention and have a purpose, sigma-male style, don’t even acknowledge the existence of people you pass by on the streets, focus on that purpose and you’ll see how the universe will throw chicks at you left and right.

Not sure if it’s a test or the universe is a succubi lol.

6 Likes

I have to agree with @Samurai on this.

From previous experience, I’ve had my share of women, being kind of a beta, but I never got the women I really wanted, the higher class. So the number of women I’ve been with never increased my chance of getting more women.

Now with testing different fields related to being an alpha, it is a totally different experience. The bitches just can’t handle themselves near you. There is a saying “chick-magnet”, and that’s literally what you’ll be. They do crazy things to just get a glimpse of your attention. And it’s super easy to even get the hottest women. Other men get so nervous by just looking at them, thinking she is out of their league, but you being confident as fuck, you just don’t give a shit about anything and just take her.

Having a purpose is another thing, yes. That’s when you want a relationship. Women are attracted to that because that will feed their future children.

Sorry for the overuse of swearwords, but I just felt like it…

5 Likes

“Higher class” lel.

On semen retention even a billionaire woman becomes a peasant in your eyes.

Man…I miss my monk-mode days, gotta start again lol.

2 Likes

I don’t mean higher class per say a billionaire, but a woman with a higher vibration and high emotional intelligence.

Never been on monk-mode though, should try that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day you must teach me the way of the elite pimp, Senpai.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw. For any beta who has ever struggled with women, just watch this channel. Read no more mr nice guy, the rational male and the way of men. I hope beta fucks see this because these books mainly changed my life a few years back.

2 Likes

But what if im on a holy streak of 33 days semen retention and a girl begs me for the holy elixir of life?

Should I not bless her ?

5.01/10 serious.

5 Likes

I prefer chaos magick, I don’t know the word responsible ;DD

I was joking when I said teach me LOL.

If a girl gets obsessed with me she will quickly lose interest in me when she wakes up, don’t worry.

But excellent advice , sure many will benefit.

5 Likes

Yeah I hear you, in my case I use magick to keep them off me.

Semen retention kinda forces attraction, pretty annoying when I wanna be edgy and left alone.

Manipulating women with magick is easy, what most of these noobs don’t realize is that you need a lot of juice or backup to be able to get away with it, because magick works both ways, what if she’s really spiritual?

Most of these noobs would sleep and not wake up after that, if they even succeeded in the first place.

6 Likes

Anyway as you said back to martial arts, any UFC fans here?

2 Likes

I’m only an orange belt in karate lol

2 Likes