Masculine, wide bone structure as a woman, what to do?

With the results from all the weight loss audios compounding, I’ve lost most of my excess fat and I’m at a healthy weight now. The scraping of the fat though has brought my actual bone structure beneath to light.

I realised I’ve got disproportionately wide shoulders and ribcage wrt my hips. It’s not as if I don’t have a well defined butt, I do. But it’s to do with my frame. Any audios that can help narrow the shoulders and ribcage safely?

May be you need to balance or even increase estrogen, but before you do better get some tests to check your hormone levels and then start using Womanly Woman and keep checking your hormone levels periodically as too much estrogen leads to thyroid and other problems in women.

There are some audios to increase femininity in general, such as quintessence of hyper femininity and womanly woman among others. but you could also consider using an audio for self-esteem and self-appreciation, maybe you are fine but for some subconscious reasons you see more defects than there are. Just in case. Beware of body dysmorphia.

1 Like

what about Body Symmetry?

as for the face id say Youth Recapture

every time i feel like playing that audio for a while my face starts looking like when i was 12 lol in terms of structure like more rounded full face, a bit of rose blush on the cheeks and i could portrait Heidi of The Prairie :laughing:

and my jaw is more sharp/square now as an adult but every - time i loop that field for some weeks because I loveee it for all other elements my face starts going back in time too specially the facial features thats why i stop it every time too.

3 Likes

You might want to try some Subliminals, they could help you a lot

1 Like