Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ

Is it always live?
I donโ€™t understand.

Edit: thank you so much, Captain - with this meditation we can all add a little bit (or more than a little bit) of light in/to our current world/mess.
Thank you, @anon32464289 for this topic.
Thank you, @GoddessAndGodOfAll for answering.

7 Likes

Time for weekly mass meditations again yโ€™all!!

Btw, is there any way I can listen to this after having exited the Venmo app? Like YouTube premium but for Venmo lol

Pop up view is the next best thing i think

Is there any way we can get a downloadable mp3 version of this? :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you for this. I am excited to try this regularly starting this week.

10 Likes

Still some fine tuning I guess :grin:

13 Likes

Last mass med fields also had an impact even if one would not listen to it if I remember right.
Does this apply to this one too? Just thinking of looping it even if I donโ€™t have time to meditate or listen to it.

6 Likes

Thank you Boris and everyone driving this.
Iโ€™m very happy the mass meditation is โ€œonlineโ€ again.

15 Likes

Is it supposed to look like this?

I love the new fields included with this one. Also, could we maybe arrange a set date and time for an actual synchronized mass meditation with this? I run a website (non-profit) for arranging and promoting mass meditations. Itโ€™s CriticalMassMovement.com and Iโ€™d like to maybe use this video for a global meditation.

8 Likes

Youโ€™re ahead of me.

And yep for the current look & feel of Vimeo.

โ€“

The dedicated Discord group is created, so we can align on synchronized meditations.

@Anyone, in order to keep it nice & spam free, please DM me or @Divine_Lotus for the invite link :slight_smile:

(this is night time here in Europe, no worry if I take some time to reply)

9 Likes

There should be a dedicated thread too for those who donโ€™t use discord :)

Thereโ€™s probably a lot of lurkers here who donโ€™t use discord or comment or pm whoโ€™d like to take part

8 Likes

Good idea man.

Will create this tomorrow :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Wait, is this in the making right now? I almost never check the threads anymore(Too many and not enough time) , but something made me see this.

5 Likes

Oh no bro, itโ€™s already made!

5 Likes

Holy shit! Thanks bro! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes
7 Likes

So, 7 P. M. on my time (Eastern European Summer Time) (I guess itโ€™s done in such a way as to show schedule according to your local time)?

1 Like

(that is how it integrates, as a link)

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :sun_with_face:

(1) The dedicated Discord group is created

Please DM me or @Divine_Lotus for the invite link.
We share the link privately, as we would like to keep that group nice & spam free :slight_smile:

(2) Testimonial thread is created

Please do share your experiences :sparkles:

(3) We are still working on schedules, but the thread is also created:

7 Likes

@anon32464289

Can you please elaborate what this means?

The reason why I am asking is because I usually associate everything โ€œpastโ€ as outdated and inefficient and everything that is โ€œfutureโ€ as possibly utopian and more efficient. The past is like something โ€œweโ€™ve already seen, boring and nothing to look back atโ€, but the future holds all the possibilities openโ€ฆ
Thatโ€™s why I wonder what Blueprint of the Past means and why we would want any past state to be applied to the planet?

4 Likes

Blueprint of past like past is the now too

1 Like

This is a revision of the past.
Humans have caused a lot of harm to the planet, in fact we are the only species because of which the Earth is suffering. Therefore, it is this field that can heal the collective consciousness of people, and of course the Earth itself.
The purpose of this field here is to alchemically change the History* of our planet

11 Likes