Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ

Can you add a screenshot (even if edited)?
I dont understand your question, sorry.

1 Like

The stream we normally used was YouTube which was on 24/7 (now offline)

And itโ€™s possible to access the recorded version of the mass meditation on Vimeo here

Posts that show how Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ - #109 by Borisju

So thereโ€™s still a way for this matter.

3 Likes

Yes, and when you click that link it says the recording hasnt staryed yet?

So how can we join if not on the exact time?

Seems like im missing something?

1 Like

Its because the stream is down (will need to 2x check for sure if it will be up on that time indicated). Im talking about the recorded stream via the corner drop-down box on top-left illustrated in the how-to link.

You can listen to that recording at any time. Do you see the corner box thing? If you donโ€™t, try a different browser like Firefox or Chrome.
What device (android, PC, iphone, mac) and browser are you using so we can be on the same page? And possibly a screenshot

1 Like

You can also go for keeping the mandala with you, printed or as digital wallpaper.

3 Likes

Ignore โ€œThe event hasnโ€™t started yet.โ€ you have to switch to the recorded stream

Here are the steps for the recorded Mass Meditation stream in Vimeo

Pictures

On phone or tablet? Switch to desktop mode. Browser doesnโ€™t do that? Use a different one.

Check if your device (seems to be for iOS users) has a setting for the browser that enables desktop mode.

If you dont see the box in the corner, on PC / laptop/ desktop, switch browser. Ie. Chrome, Brave, Firefox

Donโ€™t use Safari browser

6 Likes

In case anyone is concerned if the mass meditation field is still active on the vimeo, it is.
Follow the steps in the previous post. The one with pictures included.

6 Likes

Any idea when this is going back on YouTube?

Anyone has find a solution for working vimeo mass meditation vimeo on iOS?

I tried every top browser with desktop mode and vimeo app.
Nothing has worked so far.

1 Like

We should come with an update very soon :slight_smile:

@Owl Have you clicked on the arrow on the left corner?
(it disappear from times to times on my end, but still works and I select the 2nd or 3rd stream)

1 Like

It works okay for me I use Mac and open the link via Chrome, choose the 2nd link from the drop down arrow

Edit: sorry didnโ€™t realise you were asking for ios - yea it seems tricky than on actual desktop

3 Likes

The arrow doesnt show at all, on iphone.
Smh lol

1 Like

Yep this works.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah sometimes it doesnโ€™t show for me either, but I either click or the left or right, and the window opens.

@Gnosticmedic27 perhaps this could fix your issue too?

2 Likes

Thank you๐Ÿ™Now I can finally listen on my phone

4 Likes

Yesss this link works. Thanks @otm !

Thanks for pointing me to this @Borisju !

4 Likes

I used the link but I didnโ€™t see it is a sat & sun thing

You can access it at all time by selecting the 2nd and 3rd stream.

Saturday & Sunday at 3pm UTC are just to synchro twice a week, but you can hop on anytime, and invite anyone that is online through our Discord.

Donโ€™t forget to be grounded / have grounding intent :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

It says I donโ€™t have access to this anymore

1 Like