¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

This week’s third meditation will begin in 15 minutes and will last 1 hour.

See you there! :smiley:

3 Likes

I get these early mornings, evenings, not sure if it’s a connection with the Sunrise and Sunset… as well it happens when meditating.
Not tinnitus because it’s not constant, etc… for me the low or high tones I would say if I was to pinpoint comes from the center of my brain.

Here is some insight about it:

Have you noticed ringing in your ears lately? Or are you hearing high-pitched frequencies? If so you are definitely not alone. Of course we know that there can be physical explanations for this phenomenon like tinnitus, but many people in perfect physical health are still reporting these symptoms. So what are the explanations for these high-pitched sounds?

Many believe it is a sign of shifting into the higher dimensions

You might be hearing the sound of creation – creation of a new world which is coming into being, a world of high vibrations, higher ideals
For those who are ultra-sensitive you will be able to hear this high-frequency pitch which is continually being emitted from the earth’s receiver and transmitter of the higher dimensional frequencies of the 4th and 5th dimension and above (for the template will hold up to 12th dimensional energies in the future); these are energy vector waves of creation that are assisting in birthing this New Earth reality which you will be entering in real-time very soon.

The Physical Possibilities
A ringing sound in one or both ears can be both annoying and disconcerting. If persistent, the first thing you want to do it get it checked out. It could be tinnitus, which is a physical condition that develops from a variety of causes. It could be linked to a Vitamin D deficiency, damage to the ear, earwax, Meniere’s disease or a host of other causes. Even certain medications have side effects that result in ringing of the ears.

The Spiritual Possibilities
Okay so you’ve investigated every conceivable physical cause and you’re fine. So what else could it be? Well, believe it or not the answer is likely spiritual.

Hearing high-pitched frequencies is one sign of a spiritual awakening. As you lift your own personal vibrations you become more attuned to higher planetary and celestial vibrations. Often this results in a physical manifestation like lightheadedness, tingling skin or more commonly ringing in the ears.

4 Likes

Thank you for being a part of these meditations and making them possible, everyone! :slight_smile: :dizzy:

7 Likes

Here are the polls for the next meditations.

Mass Meditation 12 December

Poll for the first meditation:

Please select a preferred time.
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT

0 voters

Poll for the second meditation:

Please select up to 3 preferred times.
  • 7 am GMT
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT
  • 12 am GMT
  • 1 am GMT
  • 2 am GMT

0 voters

2 Likes

Hoping to join you guys in the morning before my Satori Protocol with Vladimir Stojakovic.

Also it will be my birthday :upside_down_face:

No better way to spend it than to meditate with you guys and reach enlightenment afterwards.

11 Likes

New Recommendation for pre-listening field for Mass Meditation

Torsion Field
and/or
New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

12 Likes

If you’re giving it 5 stars this field must be extremely powerful.

5 Likes

Yey!! An exciting new chapter in the story. :blush:

5 Likes

random meditation right now? if anyone would be down.

4 Likes

always… there now.

5 Likes

thanks, i feel so light. Like fr fr my head feels light. My fingers were going numb (almost like lack of blood circulation)

I appreciate you stopping by.

1 Like

@This_Boy_Here

1 Like

:+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :boom: :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Damn man, I missed it. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

i ought to stop doing that LMAO.

1 Like

Tell me about it, Mr. “Last minute man.” :roll_eyes: LOL

2 Likes

I’ll try again before i head to bed or something.

1 Like

Yes, sure. :pray:

2 Likes

Mass Meditation 12 December

The poll is closed.
Thanks for participating in the poll, everyone! :slight_smile:

This week’s first meditation will begin at 11 am GMT and will last 3 hours.

A second meditation will begin at 6 pm GMT and will last 2 hours.

A third meditation will begin at 9 pm GMT and will last 2 hours.

Please listen to one or both fields below before joining the meditations if you can.

Thanks!

Share your experiences during the meditations in the Mass Meditations Testimonials thread if you like.

11 Likes

It feels there is a before and after the “Plasma Light”, this one felt strong :slight_smile:

Will be missing the one at 6pm, and will be present from 8pm (MBT Outpouring in parallel) if anyone would like to join already.

4 Likes