¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

It was a lot of buzzing for me at the very top of my head and 3rd eye. Unfortunately, I wasn’t in for long, but extremely grateful I was able to make it.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed it too! I’ll be there next time though…

2 Likes

Forgot to tell but I got an emotional release during the meditation, wonder why, I got so much anger to the point I wanted to cry but then it went away… maybe it was @angelblessings healing me (?) anyways, great meditation guys! I’m ready for the next one

8 Likes

Soo… When’s the next Mass Meditation? :eyes: @Star @This_Boy_Here

6 Likes

And someone needs to organise the time :eyes:

1 Like

/Stares intently at angelblessings/ :face_with_monocle: :neutral_face: :eyes: :eye: :eye: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I remembered @Starlight asking if we can do it an hour later the last time, and I’d as many people to be there as possible. So would you guys be fine with 12 P.M. E.S.T. on Saturday, August 15th? Ooops. I meant P.M. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi @This_Boy_Here I am free to join you guys anytime on Saturday but maybe someone should do another poll to see what time would suit the majority.

3 Likes

Okay, if I have time I will do it later. If someone can please help me out, it’d be much obliged. I suck at these things. :blush: Anybody?

2 Likes

How about this, everyone, if you are reading this, please post the hours that you are able to come to our group mass meditation.(Saturday, 8-11-20) Then after that, we will find common ground, based on everyone’s answers.

1 Like

@anon44251429 did give us tips now we need someone to take it from here … anybody know what to do next? :eyes: Sorry I can only copy and paste :joy: I wouldn’t have the foggiest clue what to to next!

• 7AM GMT (3am EST)
  • 8AM GMT (4am EST)
  • 9AM GMT (5am EST)
  • 10AM GMT (6am EST)
  • 11AM GMT (7am EST)
  • 12PM GMT (8am EST)
  • 1PM GMT (9am EST)
  • 2PM GMT (10am EST)
  • 3PM GMT (11am EST)
  • 4PM GMT (12pm EST)
  • 5PM GMT (1pm EST)
  • 6PM GMT (2pm EST)
  • 7PM GMT (3pm EST)
  • 8PM GMT (4pm EST)
  • 9PM GMT (5pm EST)
  • 10PM GMT (6pm EST)
  • 11PM GMT (7pm EST)
  • 12AM GMT (8pm EST)

0 voters

Pick 2 or 3 times that are preferred.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yes, please! I’d like to join this one. I can join 9am PST which will be 12pm EST.

2 Likes

We’ll wait for more votes. If it’s still a tie by Friday, we’ll do another revote, between “12 p.m. EST” and “1 p.m. EST.”

6 Likes

Awesome! I can make either of those times. :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, I am glad! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be there too this time

1 Like

It would be 5 p.m. / 6 p.m in London time

3 Likes

That’s 6 pm / 7 pm Africa time, perfect for me, count me in! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi @This_Boy_Here -

Did you guys decide if it was 12pm or 1pm EST for the mass meditation tomorrow?

2 Likes