¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

I colorized your post above and changed the title of the topic.

5 Likes

Next meditation starts in roughly 3 hours!

This week’s meditation will be 2 hours long. Just drop by, whenever you have the time.

People, who don’t have access to the internet during this time, can use the mass meditations mp3s offline.

For patreon members there is this link or you can get the mp3 for free from gumroad here.

5 Likes

Gumroad and Patreon versions have different titles, length, file size and description…I don’t think they are the same.

I think the Nexus part is key to our mass meditations. Both versions have the connecting field in them and probably connect to the same nexus.

Gumroad version:

But listening to Uplift Yourself and Others might be better overall:

It also forms a temporary connection with each person who is listening the field itself, to help spread these thoughts, feelings and mental states throughout the earth by the interconnected listeners.
(you become like a temporary node in a giant nexus)
This can be a major catalyst for earth shifting/change.

Someone with more experience can correct me, if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Next mass meditation starts in about 15 minutes!

This week’s meditation will be 2 hours long. Just drop by, whenever you have the time.

If you have time please listen to Ego Dissolution and / or Environmental Energy Accumulator before you join the meditation.

Since the stream might get taken down today, due to server maintenance loop the Uplift Yourself and Others video instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vle8f7GojPQ

If you are not able to connect to the internet during this time consider downloading one of the mass meditation mp3s:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder and clarification. :smile:

3 Likes

@This_Boy_Here is it live or not :heart:

1 Like

I can’t wait. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

is that a yes or no :blush:

2 Likes

Oh, no it’s not…lol… :laughing: For some reason I thought you were saying “live”. Like that’s how we talk around here, saying something is “rad”, “awesome”, “bad ass”, “cool” etc. Sorry, got confused for a second. :grin:

1 Like

mass meditation starts in about 5 minutes!

We’ll use this video today:

4 Likes

How long are you all planning to meditate? An hour or 2?

1 Like

Sorry guys I’m at work today :confused:. Hopefully you all experience the most phenomenal meditation :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot bro. Welp, here it goes. Have a good day at work my bro. :smile:

1 Like

I’ll try 2 hours, but I’ll see how I feel after 60 minutes

1 Like

Says 2 hours.

I’m excited, I’ve missed all previous mass meditations but now I am here!!

4 Likes

Today’s mass meditation has begun!

To be safe loop this video today, since the livestream might get taken down during the meditation:

5 Likes

I love all the mountains and music in this video. So beautiful :heart::mountain_snow::sparkles:

7 Likes

Mass Meditation 12 September

Everybody has up to 3 votes.

• 7 a.m. GMT [3 a.m. EST]
  • 8 a.m. GMT [4 a.m. EST]
  • 9 a.m. GMT [5 a.m. EST]
  • 10 a.m. GMT [6 a.m. EST]
  • 11 a.m. GMT [7 a.m. EST]
  • 12 p.m. GMT [8 a.m. EST]
  • 1 p.m. GMT [9 a.m. EST]
  • 2 p.m. GMT [10 a.m. EST]
  • 3 p.m. GMT [11 a.m. EST]
  • 4 p.m. GMT [12 p.m. EST]
  • 5 p.m. GMT [1 p.m. EST]
  • 6 p.m. GMT [2 p.m. EST]
  • 7 p.m. GMT [3 p.m. EST]
  • 8 p.m. GMT [4 p.m. EST]
  • 9 p.m. GMT [5 p.m. EST]
  • 10 p.m. GMT [6 p.m. EST]
  • 11 p.m. GMT [7 p.m. EST]
  • 12 a.m. GMT [8 p.m. EST]
  • 1 a.m. GMT [9 p.m. EST]

0 voters

For all the new people, we are going to meditate to Sapien’s meditation livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyVbWSK0Ys

1 Like

Could you change the title of the topic again @anon6431808 or @SammyG ? Thank you :D

Next Mass Meditation—Vote in Progress

1 Like