¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

done

11 Likes

Whats the best way to join the mass meditation with you, but at a different time? (It seem I’ll be working every saturday from now on)

I think @_OM mentioned this?

2 Likes

You could play the Uplift Yourself and Others mp3 on low volume, while you are at work.

5 Likes

Sorry I didn’t make it last time guys… I got the weekend off so I’ll be joining you guys this this time around! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We have another tie. So please pick your preferred time. Poll is gonna close in ~ 2hours.

• 10 a.m. GMT [6 a.m. EST]
  • 6 p.m. GMT [2 p.m. EST]

0 voters

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

@ConkerRyan Why don’t we have 2 mass meditations that day then? :grinning:

One at 10am GMT/ 6am EST and another one at 6pm GMT/ 2pm EST? People in those timezones can join up then.

2 Likes

Good suggestion @Starlight. Hmm am I too rigid and always overlook the obvious :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Although does someone know, if the meditation video becomes more powerful, with more people listening at the same time? Then one main meditation, where everyone tries to attend, might be more important.

This week I’m putting the time with the least votes as the second alternative meditation. Just to keep the title of this thread short and readable.

3 Likes

Hahaha… not at all. I think getting everyone to join up in the same timezones is going to be hard. So, if there are the same number of people available at different times then this might be a good option.

3 Likes

Mass Meditation 12 September 6 p.m. GMT [2 p.m. EST]

Let’s try and use this weeks second place as an additional event:

10 p.m. GMT [6 p.m. EST] will be the alternative date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyVbWSK0Ys

If you are unable to connect to the internet during the events, then patreon members could download and use the Uplift Yourself and Others mp3.

Edit: Could one of our @moderators change this topics title to “Mass Meditation 12 September–6 p.m. GMT [2 p.m. EST]” . Thank you.

3 Likes

So, basically there will be 2 mass meditations on Saturday 9/12.

September 12 - 10 p.m. GMT [6 p.m EST]

September 12 - 6 p.m. GMT [2 p.m. EST]

EDIT - @ConkerRyan - did you mean 10pm GMT? Check the results again. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing and setting it up this week, @ConkerRyan!!

5 Likes

No preblemo! ;D

4 Likes

Check my other comment. I think you got the times mixed up.

1 Like

Thank you! Gonna correct it now

1 Like

Danggg 6 PM made it!!! but i got a run at that time :frowning:

First mass meditation is going to start in 2 hours.

Second mass meditation will begin in 6 hours

8 Likes

First mass meditation is going to start in 26 minutes.

Second mass meditation will begin in 4 hours and 26 minutes.

Missed the 30 minute mark :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Hey there bro. Thanks for organizing it again. We will be using the Uplift video right?

1 Like

No, the livestream one.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes