¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

Lol ok

Next one is 6pm GMT which is
1pm EST…
which ??'o clock
in whatever part of the world everyone lives in :slight_smile:

So approximately 1 hour and 45 mins from now :)

4 Likes

Nah, all good… :person_in_lotus_position:

At the end of the day, @anon22855873 will come out like this :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Exactly!

6 Likes

Thanks, @_OM! :pray: :pray:

Lol… :rofl:

3 Likes

@Jennyfire psst.

4 Likes

This week’s second meditation has begun and will last 3 hours.

This week’s third meditation will begin in 4 hours and will last 1 hour.

(see countdown timers in the post above)

3 Likes

No understatement…

I can’t describe what I feel right now.

7 Likes

Did another 30 mins without any of my tags or crystals…

I’m a huge fan of the mass meditation.

You guys remember the big TVs from early 2000s or 90s and how they used to emit a frequency you can hear when you turned on the tv with no channel on?

Well I’m hearing something similar, it’s like a calming low tinnitus frequency I can hear.

8 Likes

It’s truly an amazing field.
The mass meditations are just awesome.

@everyone :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This week’s third meditation will begin in 1 hour and will last 1 hour.

(see countdown timers in the post above)

2 Likes

Okay last update of day…

Have rested for a bit. I was already full of joy today but my insides are vibrating joy itself right now.

I don’t know what high level wizardry Dream and OM put into this but I don’t feel like missing another Saturday again. Just when I was thinking on how to bump up my weekends.

I wonder If I’ll end up shooting light beams by tomorrow because of this :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I’m thinking of joining the third meditation… this one was the longest for me, perhaps because I was really just relaxing on bed; truly just being.

I’d also like to thank “whomever” received my call for healing energy, ease of transition, and depatterning. :dove:

Hoping that was not just the servitors tho :’D

6 Likes

This week’s third meditation will begin in 15 minutes and will last 1 hour.

See you there! :smiley:

3 Likes

I get these early mornings, evenings, not sure if it’s a connection with the Sunrise and Sunset… as well it happens when meditating.
Not tinnitus because it’s not constant, etc… for me the low or high tones I would say if I was to pinpoint comes from the center of my brain.

Here is some insight about it:

Have you noticed ringing in your ears lately? Or are you hearing high-pitched frequencies? If so you are definitely not alone. Of course we know that there can be physical explanations for this phenomenon like tinnitus, but many people in perfect physical health are still reporting these symptoms. So what are the explanations for these high-pitched sounds?

Many believe it is a sign of shifting into the higher dimensions

You might be hearing the sound of creation – creation of a new world which is coming into being, a world of high vibrations, higher ideals
For those who are ultra-sensitive you will be able to hear this high-frequency pitch which is continually being emitted from the earth’s receiver and transmitter of the higher dimensional frequencies of the 4th and 5th dimension and above (for the template will hold up to 12th dimensional energies in the future); these are energy vector waves of creation that are assisting in birthing this New Earth reality which you will be entering in real-time very soon.

The Physical Possibilities
A ringing sound in one or both ears can be both annoying and disconcerting. If persistent, the first thing you want to do it get it checked out. It could be tinnitus, which is a physical condition that develops from a variety of causes. It could be linked to a Vitamin D deficiency, damage to the ear, earwax, Meniere’s disease or a host of other causes. Even certain medications have side effects that result in ringing of the ears.

The Spiritual Possibilities
Okay so you’ve investigated every conceivable physical cause and you’re fine. So what else could it be? Well, believe it or not the answer is likely spiritual.

Hearing high-pitched frequencies is one sign of a spiritual awakening. As you lift your own personal vibrations you become more attuned to higher planetary and celestial vibrations. Often this results in a physical manifestation like lightheadedness, tingling skin or more commonly ringing in the ears.

4 Likes

Thank you for being a part of these meditations and making them possible, everyone! :slight_smile: :dizzy:

7 Likes

Here are the polls for the next meditations.

Mass Meditation 12 December

Poll for the first meditation:

Please select a preferred time.
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT

0 voters

Poll for the second meditation:

Please select up to 3 preferred times.
  • 7 am GMT
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT
  • 12 am GMT
  • 1 am GMT
  • 2 am GMT

0 voters

2 Likes

Hoping to join you guys in the morning before my Satori Protocol with Vladimir Stojakovic.

Also it will be my birthday :upside_down_face:

No better way to spend it than to meditate with you guys and reach enlightenment afterwards.

11 Likes

New Recommendation for pre-listening field for Mass Meditation

Torsion Field
and/or
New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

12 Likes

If you’re giving it 5 stars this field must be extremely powerful.

5 Likes

Yey!! An exciting new chapter in the story. :blush:

5 Likes