Mass Meditation For Expanding Consciousness: 5/5 @ 3 PM EST

Thanks @SammyG for putting this together. I’ll be there! It’s very much needed.

1 Like

This will be my first live mass meditation :relaxed: Panda eyes dont care :panda_face: (3am)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Take advantage of those 10min to ground guys :grin:

3 Likes

SammyG is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: SapienMed Zoom Meeting
Time: May 5, 2023 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 818 7966 8583
Passcode: 808736

11 Likes

Its planned to be 15 minutes right?

Less than 5min now.

and

1 Like

This was really sweet, thanks everyone for joining.

And thanks @SammyG for the amazing flow & guidance.

2 Likes

It was a very nice process
small group
but good alchemy

3 Likes

very uplifting
Thanks

2 Likes

I was very pleasantly surprise to see that there was 25-30 of us :slight_smile:

Indeed about the group alchemy

2 Likes

Very pleasant experience

4 Likes

It was very cool.
I had a lot of fascinating visuals.

At one point, I saw two Photofilm rolls rolled out and expanding infinitely into the horizon.

I realized they symbolised good and bad aspects within me.

Even though they were parallel, they slowly approached one another in a transition and eventually they became one and even popped out each others side. Filmroll yin Yang in a sense.

When that happened, the whole construct turned into a torus field

Which then also merged together into one entity after another transition.

From there it turned into a lotus flower

And eventually turned into a star that expanded infinitely in all directions.

Also there was a really cool scene a bit later where I looked from underneath the surface of a frozen lake, and then a huge pillar of light burst right through and the light expanded through the ice on the surface to create a very curious effect

I enjoyed the experience ;)

10 Likes

:eyes: :eye: :dizzy:
Now that you say it, I also had visuals, regarding my theme. Rarely so immediate and clear, like scenes from a movie.

3 Likes

I know that after any acceptance or dissolving limiting beliefs practice, your old patterns return viciously and reestablish themselves as your limitations. It’s only natural sinve they’ve been a part of you so long. This is honestly a positive opportunity. The patterns surfacing is when the permanant clearing of them begin.

What we are prone to doing is avoiding our negative thoughts or allowing ourselves to feel distraught/discouraged by them. What you must do is acknowledge them and accept them as they are. Is your mind reminding you that you are too fat? Think ‘okay, i acknowledge that. I accept however i am.’

Then as the thoughts continue relentlessly like ’ but you look disgusting though. Nobody will want you," then you continue to just be okay with it. Be okay with the uncomftorable feelings they invoke. That’s the trick! Don’t reject the feelings. Lean into them.

This seems like enabling unhealthy or bad things about you. No! Its a matter of you coming to peace with the present moment. You being at peace as you are now allows you to focus on what you do want and in being the best version of you at the moment. From thisnstate, you can more easily change yourself for the better because when your reject yourself, you create a weight against your willpower and confidence to change.

This is only possible if you accept all of you as you are now.

Let me help with an analogy of a snowball rolling down a hill.

As it rolls, the snowball gathers more snow, growing in size and weight due to the resistance it encounters from the snow on the ground. This resistance can be likened to the repressive force of mental rejection, which causes negative thoughts to expand and become more burdensome.

Acceptance, in this analogy, is like the sun shining on the snowball. As you continue to accept the thoughts that surface, the warmth of the sun (your acceptance) begins to melt the snowball, reducing its size and weight. Each time a thought resurfaces and you accept it, the snowball melts a little more, becoming smaller and lighter.

As you persist in embracing and accepting your thoughts, the snowball continues to melt until it eventually disappears altogether, leaving behind a clear path.

Persistent acceptance is the path to clearing. And everytime you neutralize, choose to love yourself. Feel appreciation for who you are and you’ll finally begin creating a new pattern with positive momentum that naturally expresses self love and infinite potential… without effort. Self love becoming your default pattern is the goal :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you for getting back to this.

1 Like

Yeah I knew for a fact some of you were getting haaaaard pushback from your subconscious after friday’s session lol. But that’s a good thing. It means what you’re doing is working.

6 Likes