Mass Meditation For Expanding Consciousness: 5/5 @ 3 PM EST

Hello everyone! I will start a monthly guided meditation series, every first friday of the month. It will be through a zoom call, which oyu can just tune into and not have to show your face or talk. The mass meditation audio will be played through the zoom call as well.

The field connects us collectively and through this connection, raises our vibration and that of the entire human collective. It is quite powerful, especially when more and more people join in. But I am pretty much fully done with passive spiritual growth. It just typically doesn’t result in lasting growth and change in most people. You need to do the work. I cannot stress this enough.

This is a meditation session that requires more than just passive listening. We will collectively work on clearing our subconscious limiting beliefs together. Clearing whatever boundaries limit us and expand our consciousness. I urge people who join to spill your weight. All your worry. All your pain. All your struggle during the session and as a collective through the meditation field, we can work on clearing this weight and expanding our minds to feel more free and flow into the infinite potential we have within us.

It’s time we start actively growing together. There is power in numbers.

This is a public session so I will post the zoom link in this thread tomorrow at 3 PM EST.

This will be a short session too. Like 15 minutes. And we’ll chat for perhaps 15 minutee afterwards.

42 Likes

Thank You, Sammy - I’ll probably join (not 100% sure though, it depends on my chaotic schedule).

After realizing that I can barely express myself, this is for the best. :sweat_smile:

Clearing our subconscious limiting beliefs is a most needed thing - I’m sure it will be a Healing Meditation Session/Experience.

1 Like

Will be joining y’all tomorrow will be fun

5 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

And welcome to the forum @Arathorn :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Ty ty lots of awesome information here to dive into

3 Likes

Welcome. :pray:

2 Likes

What would be the UK time please?

1 Like

Thank you Sammy, i’m not sure i’ll be able to make it, but I will try.

Hi, Arathorn
7f21yi

4 Likes

Gonna have to move this to 3 PM EST. Just letring ya know :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Sure

1 Like

Link?

Its going to be in 49 min it got a bit delayed

2 Likes

Thanks! I may have gotten things confused in worldtimebuddy.

1 Like

noooo link yet right?

I personally dont see it yet xd

It will come soon :grin:

20min to go

1 Like

16 now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like