Mass Meditation on 5/29

Hello everyone, we are going to try something new and special here and we’d love for you all to join us. Mass meditations have long been considered as a powerful way to uplift ones self and the world around them. We have created a meditation audio that amplifies the power of mass meditation to a much higher level and the more people listen at the same time, the more we can uplift ourselves and the planet in these dark times. So join us if you can on 5/29 at 6 PM ET !

Mass Meditation Premiere Link

21 Likes

What a great project!

Is this date meant to be the 29th?

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: Lol yes. Just changed it.

4 Likes

It’s good to know we don’t have to worry about mastering time travel to participate. :grinning:

10 Likes

Maybe time travel field is coming soon???

1 Like

Awesome! Will this be a guided meditation?? It would be very exciting to hear the voices of Sammy and Dream during the meditation! :heart:

2 Likes

In my local time it is 3.30 AM IST . I feel bad to miss this mass meditation. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a great idea and I hope to join this. It’s in the middle of my workday so I hope to take 40 mins out and join. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Great idea! I’m excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nonsense…

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG
Sites like these can help:

https://freesound.org

There are others online just like these.

1 Like

The problem is that because of the pandemic, YouTube is being mostly run by AI instead of having humans checking claims. If Dream uses any song, regardless if he created it himself or uses royalty free, if YT new AI system detects similarities, it will get flagged and it’s entirely up to the users to come to a mutual agreement or not

2 Likes

2 hours left!! Till release.

4 Likes

Can someone please share the download link to the meditation? I was just about to download it, but the video on youtube is gone. Thanks

-Thor, Ruler of Asgard
1 Like

Here is the link:

2 Likes

Did anyone see the Schumann Resonance for our meditation session?

Pretty impressive and interesting to note that I was still feeling its effects for the next few hours afterward.

7 Likes

whats even more interesting is the long line right before. is when it was being tested before

10 Likes