Mass Meditation Testimonials

6 Likes

In the elegant words we would use in the ghetto, after the meditation I was:

Zooted

Doing MState gold silver, Plasma Light, Torsion field, and automated grounding before doing the meditation made me feel like I didn’t have a physical body afterwards.

Even now as I write this I feel “between worlds”, peaceful, connected.

Getting ready for Satori Protocol so if I start teleporting and shooting healing light beams, I blame all of you. Take all the blame.

10 Likes

I’m so glad to have joined today’s meditation!! :woman_in_lotus_position:

I listened to mstates gold/silver, torsion, plasma and grounding fields earlier and experienced an emotional release. So, I went into the meditation feeling lightheaded but pressure in my head. Ten mins in and I started to feel better and felt the pressure releasing. This is such a relief. I’m in full gratitude to anyone sending me healing energy!! :purple_heart::pray::purple_heart:

Interesting thing is that for the first 20 mins I was laying down and meditating but then suddenly I just sat up and meditated for another 20 mins. :thinking:

Thanks everyone!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I joined the 2nd round for an hour and a half together with my mom :blush:
She felt intense energy at several parts of her body, including an old-ish surgery sight.

A couple of minutes in the idea came to me how to “work” throught my chakras, starting with the heart, one by one by “loading” and “expanding” then through concentration + breath (probably not the correct terms used). I found that when a chakra got sufficiently activated, at 3 chakras I got a quick, intense vision of something. Nothing I can make sense though :)

Also, a motive that kept coming back was a “diagram of some physics space stuff”… I found out after 5 mins of Google-ing random physics words that it was most like the picture of a wormhole:
unnamed

In the beginning of the meditation, I had an intense feeling at a specific point sort of in the upper middle of the back by my spine. I get this sometimes with the audios - first with VoC and I made a silly joke to myself that the field must be literally giving me wings :joy: (sorry)
Now this sensation came with the picture that the narrow part of the “thing” was going through me there.
It came again when I was at the throat chakra, and a couple of times randomly.

13 Likes

Thanks for everyone showing up to the meditation today. I had started about 12:00 P.M. At first, I was getting totally into it, going deeper and deeper into it every second, with 100% mental clarity. Felt really blissful, happy, and totally serene. Then, when I heard the horse neighing, I started to cry. Lol. I had watched like 3 different Youtube videos from the channel called ‘Kritter Club’ last night, and it had been stuck on my mind. They were separate stories of one cat , the other 2 were about 2 different dogs. And like, these animals were abandoned by their owners. These animals, had all waited for there owners, night and day, for the most part, to come back. They even waited like 6 months or more. Rain or shine. Night or day. Hot or cold. At that same, exact spot. Searching everyone’s faces to see if it was their owner. And it just got me really emotional yesterday. The loyalty. The unconditional love. Like how could people do this to those poor animals. Two of the animals, though, who were extremely friendly towards people otherwise, put up a big ruckus when civilians tried to catch them and send them to good and warm homes for the Winter. Like the people were getting worried because it started to get cold and there was no doubt that the cat and the dogs would be there, waiting faithfully, for their owners to come back. So as I was meditating, and heard the neigh of the horse…I automatically felt and thought about an animal’s unconditional love, and I started to cry. I was thinking about those videos I had seen, and kept telling the animals in my mind and trying to send positive energy and love to them, that I was sorry for what they went through. And that they didn’t deserve it. And that they deserve all the love in the world. We can learn so much from animals man. Loyalty. Compassion. Unconditional love. Selflessness. I have been trying really hard to let go of my ego lately. I had even reached out to an old friend, that I knew, still didn’t see me in the best of light. And that was completely out of my character, but hey, I am okay with that. All I can do is my part. Just like my wrist tattoo says, “I am not for everyone.” Uncle used to tell me, “If people are hatin’ on you, you’re doing something right.” :muscle:t4: But, I feel the more I fight against my ego, and try to build a new one, the more my spirit wins from within.

9 Likes

@Saan’s testimonial:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you for moving my testimonial @uial, I’ll post here from now on :+1:

2 Likes

Winter Solstice Meditation Testimonial

First of all, it was an honor to have 45 people doing the meditation!

It’s not uncommon for me to do 2-3 hour sessions and at a high intensity (mind silencing levels of focus) but hands down that was the most intense meditation I’ve ever done.

I was working on a topic that could have easily taken me about 2-4 days to clear and I did in the hour to my surprise. I started to release heaviness at a usual pace and then out of nowhere, It felt like cement blocks were being lifted from me.

The other thing I noticed is that I had my idea about how to go about it and it’s almost like the field was like “Nah mah mans, we are leveling up today” and immediately my conceptual thinking about the topic got “upgraded” which led to even heavier releases.

I’ve been doing the Saturday meditations but this one was something else. 45 people, winter solstice, Jupiter-Saturn Conjucntion.

Only complaint I have is that I still can’t shoot fireballs from my hands but the deep freedom and peace I currently feel is a good buffer until then :joy:

9 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful meditation!

It truly was an honour to be a part of this.

Experienced various similar things in order of magnitude and at its essence.

The meditation practises I personally meditated to weren’t focussed only on personal release, though included that as an effect, and felt both this and a similar uplifting spreading throughout the world… truly amazing!

Thank you, everyone! :pray:

6 Likes

You know @uial… you’re my favorite “pretty” talker/writer of the forum.

It’s right balance of magic and logic.

I appreciate the work you do bro :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks, man! :pray:

I appreciate everything you do on this forum also! :mage:

5 Likes

Winter Solstice
Visions of being high up in the mountains (Himalayas?), with valleys stretching out far below me.
An occasional cloud drifting by.
The sun shining bright and unfiltered above.
Beauty does not only rely on perception. It is a state of mind.

7 Likes

Yes! Agreed!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Winter Solstice mass meditation was next level stuff.
I actually felt the shifting during that period. Don’t know how to describe it in words, it was a mix of multiple physical,mental as well as energetic sensations that I’d never experienced together like this before. I felt the transition from HVE state that I’d prepped up for before the mass meditation started, to a much more Higher VE! It wasn’t overwhelming either, it was a very smooth shift. The reviews above mine, on this mass meditation are worded very well and describe what we went through perfectly. Thank you everyone! :pray:

4 Likes

Joined the Solstice Meditation this early morning and it was intense. Instead of my normal meditation of observation, I was doing active releasing. Fell asleep listening to the meditation audio till morning. I felt that I released so much ‘junk’ during this time that this morning my body is still buzzing.

Appreciative and grateful for everyone joining. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you for a beautiful second meditation, everyone! :pray:

Such an uplifting and profound experience this time as well.

It truly felt like thousands in the first meditation!

Left the meditation field playing continuously after the solstice meditation.

What a beautiful experience and wonderful way to pass the solstice with everyone.

Thank you once again to everybody who participated.

Forgot to mention I used the Crystallisation attunement from the Energy Awakening course in both meditations and it really enhanced the experience and meditative practises.

(hand to heart centre to use the flow on self)

@_OM, I’ve been wondering whether the Crystalliisation attunement could be added to the pre-meditation recommendations for those who have completed the course.

What do you think?

8 Likes

I did too!!! :saxophone::saxophone::saxophone:

4 Likes

Dang! I forgot this time, tho it wasnt needed with the other fields before lol
It was so powerful from the start, i felt tingles in my whole body my hands where extremely warm i felt this massive white light like a column surrounding me and expanding . It was great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you those that were there. ‘Feel you’ in the second one :smirk: i hope more join us :purple_heart:

12 Likes

This was a very different experience for me today. Felt a lot of tingling in my third eye. Also, feeling very spacey. :dizzy: Could only do 30 mins. Listening passively now. Need to go listen to Grounding audio, I think.

The force was strong today!

10 Likes