Mass Meditation Testimonials

Thank you for moving my testimonial @uial, I’ll post here from now on :+1:

2 Likes

Winter Solstice Meditation Testimonial

First of all, it was an honor to have 45 people doing the meditation!

It’s not uncommon for me to do 2-3 hour sessions and at a high intensity (mind silencing levels of focus) but hands down that was the most intense meditation I’ve ever done.

I was working on a topic that could have easily taken me about 2-4 days to clear and I did in the hour to my surprise. I started to release heaviness at a usual pace and then out of nowhere, It felt like cement blocks were being lifted from me.

The other thing I noticed is that I had my idea about how to go about it and it’s almost like the field was like “Nah mah mans, we are leveling up today” and immediately my conceptual thinking about the topic got “upgraded” which led to even heavier releases.

I’ve been doing the Saturday meditations but this one was something else. 45 people, winter solstice, Jupiter-Saturn Conjucntion.

Only complaint I have is that I still can’t shoot fireballs from my hands but the deep freedom and peace I currently feel is a good buffer until then :joy:

9 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful meditation!

It truly was an honour to be a part of this.

Experienced various similar things in order of magnitude and at its essence.

The meditation practises I personally meditated to weren’t focussed only on personal release, though included that as an effect, and felt both this and a similar uplifting spreading throughout the world… truly amazing!

Thank you, everyone! :pray:

6 Likes

You know @uial… you’re my favorite “pretty” talker/writer of the forum.

It’s right balance of magic and logic.

I appreciate the work you do bro :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks, man! :pray:

I appreciate everything you do on this forum also! :mage:

5 Likes

Winter Solstice
Visions of being high up in the mountains (Himalayas?), with valleys stretching out far below me.
An occasional cloud drifting by.
The sun shining bright and unfiltered above.
Beauty does not only rely on perception. It is a state of mind.

7 Likes

Yes! Agreed!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Winter Solstice mass meditation was next level stuff.
I actually felt the shifting during that period. Don’t know how to describe it in words, it was a mix of multiple physical,mental as well as energetic sensations that I’d never experienced together like this before. I felt the transition from HVE state that I’d prepped up for before the mass meditation started, to a much more Higher VE! It wasn’t overwhelming either, it was a very smooth shift. The reviews above mine, on this mass meditation are worded very well and describe what we went through perfectly. Thank you everyone! :pray:

4 Likes

Joined the Solstice Meditation this early morning and it was intense. Instead of my normal meditation of observation, I was doing active releasing. Fell asleep listening to the meditation audio till morning. I felt that I released so much ‘junk’ during this time that this morning my body is still buzzing.

Appreciative and grateful for everyone joining. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you for a beautiful second meditation, everyone! :pray:

Such an uplifting and profound experience this time as well.

It truly felt like thousands in the first meditation!

Left the meditation field playing continuously after the solstice meditation.

What a beautiful experience and wonderful way to pass the solstice with everyone.

Thank you once again to everybody who participated.

Forgot to mention I used the Crystallisation attunement from the Energy Awakening course in both meditations and it really enhanced the experience and meditative practises.

(hand to heart centre to use the flow on self)

@_OM, I’ve been wondering whether the Crystalliisation attunement could be added to the pre-meditation recommendations for those who have completed the course.

What do you think?

8 Likes

I did too!!! :saxophone::saxophone::saxophone:

4 Likes

Dang! I forgot this time, tho it wasnt needed with the other fields before lol
It was so powerful from the start, i felt tingles in my whole body my hands where extremely warm i felt this massive white light like a column surrounding me and expanding . It was great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you those that were there. ‘Feel you’ in the second one :smirk: i hope more join us :purple_heart:

12 Likes

This was a very different experience for me today. Felt a lot of tingling in my third eye. Also, feeling very spacey. :dizzy: Could only do 30 mins. Listening passively now. Need to go listen to Grounding audio, I think.

The force was strong today!

10 Likes

This meditation is truly like a mentor that knows how far and how fast to take you.

Every week that I get one I go in thinking I already know the benefit of it and it pulls a

“HA! So you thought!”

I give up and I’ll believe that the higher you go the more benefits you’ll have. Saturdays are nothing short of amazing because of this.

10 Likes

Thank you to everyone who participated in the meditations today! :smile:

They felt so profound and uplifting, beautiful group efforts. Nice to see you, Dream! :grin:

Edit: It’s beautiful to see and feel how things are unfolding to become more loving for everyone…

8 Likes

thank you all for an amazing birthday!

a full 24 hours of mass meditation <3

i found so much love today that i could cry from the gratitude i feel.

i’d love to share more once i get the chance to reflect.

thank you @Captain_Nemo @SammyG @sapienmedicine @forumfriends

13 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :pray:

8 Likes

Grew a ton in my experience with romantically inclined relationships. Honouring my feelings was a big lesson.

More faith and confidence towards my higher self and the flow of my life.

Lile BPIL, what seemed negative at first turns out to be a positive. I asked a new friend if he would like to hangout with me with no response for days.

I gave him love and instead of falling victim to the jealous mindset, i reminded myself that he is his own soul and i should keep the door open with our new friendship instead of jumping to the most unloving conclusions.

He showed up to my party and instantly clicked with all my friends. I had faith and trust and i finallu see the benefits. I intuitively knew he’d show up even when i had no reply from him.

Instead of seeing with my eyes, it was so much more fun to feel the energy of my birthday and those with me.

I was given so many gifts and surprises. I was given genuine love from every soul i have been investing my energy and love to.

I learned patience. I learned EXCITEMENT. Excitement that this is the baseline of life and the possibility is always there in each moment for love and wisdom.

I learned to love my self more and more.

I learned that the ego is short-sighted and there will be so many more colourful experiences for me to live through.

I learned my self worth and to honour my accomplishments.

I learned how to receive love by giving love unconditionally.

I am now learning to be a reflection of unconditional love to anyone and everyone i meet.

edit: kindness is sexy! i’m sticking to it. a couple years ago i was two-faced and didn’t share my truth and it showed with the handful of ‘friends’ i realized weren’t there for me through my challenges.

with kindness as my daily practice, i feel the most connected i’ve ever been to more souls.

18 Likes

Happy belated birthday @psynergy Wish you nothing but a life full of love and happiness :grinning:

11 Likes

Thanks for the meditation everyone. Had a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes