Masters of The Mountain NFT (High Altitude Living Group)

This looks Incredible! OMG Congratulations Everyone! Thank You Captain!

4 Likes

A little soon to give a proper testimonial here. There are so many benefits just from the Everest altitude trainer alone that will keep accumulating from using this field.

I will say this, I’ve been struggling with a persistent hip flexor tear from running. l used a lot of fields to try and help it heal properly and while they provided some relief it kept coming back.

Since having this field it is entirely gone. I even put some extra stress on it to make sure I wasn’t just imagining it.

It’s absolutely incredible, by far the fastest physical healing I’ve ever had from a field!

My body feels amazing. Balanced and sharp. Breathing is very deep and coherent.

I can definitely feel the mild side effects of adjusting to higher altitude.

Even the cool mountain breeze :wind_face: :mountain_snow:

Really excited to test this on some trail runs and climbs in the near future!

14 Likes

Originally, we had planned an audio as well, then Dream said trust me you guys won’t need it.

He was right… this is one powerful field with very tangible effects.

Slept with the mandala on my phone last night and could still feel the very obvious effects of adjusting to higher altitude when I woke up. I rarely get headaches and I’ve had a persistent mild one since acquiring the field.

I know that might not sound fun to a lot of people, but once you adjust your body to higher altitude the benefits can be pretty amazing

Edit: My Pranayama practice has improved pretty significantly already

12 Likes

This is very useful information. I tend to suffer altitude sickness but suffer through it any way until it passes (you’re right - the benefits are awesome!). Absent your beautiful new NFT, the IH training looks to be very promising.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Take your buteyko pause before and this field. That’s a good test.

3 Likes

Definitely noticing a massive improvement pretty fast.

Just tested again this morning…

The 85 sec pranayama holds now feel like nothing at all :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yesterday I watched the documentary 14 summits on Netflix. and I constantly had to think of this NFT. How much easier would have been it for them with this … they probably could have done it without oxygen.

And there’s constant people on those mountains that die ,because they run out of oxygen. When you go up with oxygen support and then run out ,its really dangerous because your body isn’t adapted to it , so you only have a short time to get down before you die.
In the film there are 2 people dying because they ran out of oxygen above 8000m .
If they had this NFT they would have survived. They wouldn’t even need oxygen in the first place.

It’s a very inspiring documentary and there’s also a joe rogan episode on it.

5 Likes

It’s a great film! Pretty amazing what is able to be accomplished as alpinism evolves.

And yes! This NFT is truly remarkable. Looking forward to others sharing their experiences, not just me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hope new owners of this NFT are appreciating it, even if you’re not into climbing. The boost of energy, endurance, and safety got me up and down one of the hardest climbs for me yet. This climb was on my list for years. I’m so happy to have pulled it off.

I also think this with Guide of Breath played a huge role in increased alertness/endurance :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Well done! :clap:

*It’s a real gem this one! After i’ve had a headache for two weeks everything started opening up especially my lungs and my chronic fatigue lessened. Now with the Sprinter nft i can start to work on my muscle loss recovery.

8 Likes

Happy to hear that my friend :grin::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

I used it several times during the first two weeks :blush:

I intend to engorge me with this one in the near future! Let’s see what happens. Still some work to do on the gratitude theme :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hey everyone,
I’ve just got this one. Can I be added to the group please? :pray:
Thank you!

Is there anyway I could possibly own this, such as buying it from someone who has more than one copy?