Masters of The Mountain NFT (High Altitude Living Group)

Our vision made by Captain

Thank you to @Captain_Nemo and the group for making this dream happen. It was a quick and very effective project :slight_smile:

I didn’t think a High Altitude field alone was even possible, but surely it was.

@Maoshan_Wanderer thank you for the initial inspiration on ‘Kissed by The Gods’ :grin:

*reserved

54 Likes

Amazing! Gratz to your group and to Captain! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulations, very neat! If one is into mountaineering, it feels they would have all that they need with this one :+1: :mountain: :sparkles:

6 Likes

No need to be a mountaineer even! Dream commented on how he has been using this for his walks :smiley:

14 Likes

More information on the benefits of high altitude

9 Likes

This looks beautiful.

A well suited NFT for @pranic_climber :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Congrats, man. Looks beautiful! :mount_fuji: :mountain_biking_man:

5 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

Congratulations :partying_face:

6 Likes

Awesome ! I’ll definitely get this one. I’m especially interested in the health benefits and physical adaptation of the body to high altitude. I’ve been requesting this for a long time , and finally here it is.

On the Altidute simulation: does the field simply start at a lower altitude like 1000m and then goes up as we adjust to it ? How high does it adjust you to?

6 Likes

Good luck, it’s suuuuuuper limited :crazy_face: I think there are only 10 or 11 copies, but a few people got extras

We didn’t ask for a specific number of meters for the altitude.
But we did ask for it to be a “step by step” adjustment over time.

5 Likes

I’m in 3 group projects that will be quite interesting. So I got some leverage :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Ok thanks. so there’s no maximum altitude adaption? But I’m sure there is some sort of safety stop before hypioxa gets dangerous ?

2 Likes

I used Everest as the base.

23 Likes

Was wondering why I had a mild headache earlier lol. Feeling a bit better now. Seems to work pretty fast! :smiley:

3 Likes

You used Everest peak as the base for maximum adaptation?

7 Likes

yeh

14 Likes

OMG. That’s magnificent. Mitochondria go :arrow_up:

8 Likes

so casual haha

Amazing!! :heart::heart::tophat:

6 Likes

Idk why I didn’t think about this more but this is going to be soooooooo useful for mountain biking!!! Especially cardiovascularly. I’ll update once I get a chance to try it out!

4 Likes

Those ideas were based on this video:

6 Likes