Mastrabation addiction ...Please Help

Yup, your human self took over when you used angelic vibrations ;)

1 Like

Fyi, your human self is the self that connects with the soul.

So the more “human” you are, the easier it will be for higher self/guardian(s) to guide you.

1 Like

It’s funny you ask this because I almost posted about this earlier today. But I thought, who wants a general post that’s like Hey here’s help to stay nofap…

First thing, wear the Michael mandala and ask him and his angles to help protect you from those thoughts and activities. Ask for some transmutation help too if you want.

And then… Even with a ton of shielding from all that, you’re probably still going to need a little bit of help from time to time, think of this as a booster shot. Listen to:

Self Love and Acceptance
https://www.patreon.com/file?h=38958725&i=5917181

Whenever the attacks seem too strong for your shields.

Schumann can help around the clock as well, and anything with gratitude in it one or more times a day can help. To build a certain kind of framework and resilience inside of you.

But when you’re up against the wall, try this one audio linked.

6 Likes

Apart from great suggestions given above I suggest taking cold showers daily.

In addition to many other beneficial effects cold showers will give you a lot of willpower, uplift your mood, and it will help “cooling down” your sexual energy that then can be transmuted much more easily.

5 Likes

Bro Samurai.

Where can i get the Michael Mandala. Can i laminate it and then tie a string to it and wear it.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

The image from this thread:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/1X/86e956bb6dd0a95ec45ea723f165a438a79d221e.jpeg

Yes. You can change it’s size and print it in black and white.

As long as the mandala is within 3 feet of you it will give you it’s energy.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot this…

Pietersite. On dream seeds channel (also Sapiens).

Pietersite literally destroys addictions, and it does so very fast.

Loop it as much as you can, if “withdrawals” (addiction thoughtform dying) kick in, play dopamine redux once or twice and continue with pietersite.

In a week more or less you should be completely free, not just neurological but also emotionally/spiritually.

22 Likes

hello guys, i can use Michael’s mandala as a wallpaper? also would it stil work if i crop and all that?

1 Like

Hi @bob :wave:. Welcome to the most awesome forum in the inter-webs!

You can use the mobile wallpaper, that Septimus created:

The other mandalas in mobile wallpaper form can be found here.

6 Likes

how about throwing advanced healing into the mix

hi Sir Samurai

Thank u for the lost gem " Pietersite". I have started listening to u.

Q1. Can i listen to it as many as i want or there is limitation…

Actually what does it does… to my body, mind and soul.

I can feel the gentleness in it .

1 Like

and what you recommend after a relapse?

what you recommend after a relapse, to get back on your feet and avoid the damage to all our systems (psychological, nervous, and physical) caused by excessive mastrbtion?

they both gone from the forum

oh what a disappointment, do you have any recommendation for what I just asked men?

If you done it, you done the damage already.

About the no fap thing I do not know much. I just stopped sometime and then I did it after a week and I stopped for 2 and did it again and I stopped completely. So I don’t know all that recommendations and things I guess put extra steps to the inevitable, that you will be fine and stop.

Maybe with the addictions is better to do them full not little by little so your mind calms a bit down for a moment see it’s in a bad state and then deside by itself to do the whole thing, after all having your full self completely agreeing that what you do is bad makes you stop, thinking it’s bad? don’t think so, believe it’s bad yes!

So can’t recommenda anything man the whole mental game with all the habits is not my think I just decide and act accordingly, some things have a weakness, some others need determination,some just need a little work arround. You decide.

yeah, i just ask these because i know the damage is already but this is a forum of morphic fields you know, like a sapien “MEDICINE”, so i just wanted to know if there’s some morphic fields that could help in the process to get back up again and be more of “yourself”

yes, i told you what’s your problem overall ?

Is it trauma, is it loneliness is, is i physical, is it pleasure-seeking behaviour, is it that you need someone to love, is it that you lost someone you love, is it that you have high levels of testosterone, is it that you have high stress, is it that you have it a habit, is it that you have sacral or base blockages, is it any of it at all?

I don’t know how you seek to have a recommendation without letting one know. And the damage you speak of? of dopamine receptors? of jing depletion? you know all those things to get damages takes time and a lot, actually you didn’t get damaged after one use.

In what ways are you wanting to get back up again?

(And you aren’t any less of “yourself” than you were before. You’re still you. So, you might want some New Perspectives: New Release or The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials for this piece.)

There is a lot of advice on these topics here on the forum, just use the search function :wink: