Mastrabation addiction ...Please Help

Lol, this isnt faith healing, theres nothing to “believe”.

You are right too, emotional healing, trauma release, they all help indirectly by allowing the real “you” to surface again, and the real “you” wont harm itself.

Dear Samurai, you speak well as thou u have beside me. yes u are right on my addiction.

Whatever you say was right, especially i feel like someone wants me to do it and then i regret… why i did it. But now it seems a habbit daily.

I am really regret to make the Lust,Kama to take advantage over me.

I thank all brothers who have suggested solutions on audio. i have started listening.

Samurai, i appretiate ur mandala advise. I love you bro.

K Energy, thank u very much bro.

30yrs of addiction is no joke…

Sure I know is not a joke, I come from the same place and time :pray:t2: get the control over your life, the way is not as important.

2 Likes

Just sayin bro…We have the most powerful psychic on “this” earth helping us.

No need to do things the normal way, like paying some retard who calls himself “therapist” to “heal” you.

Easy way is the best way ;)

7 Likes

I know this sounds a little weird but I have been using the extreme muscle growth video having the intention to gain muscle. Ever since using that my urges are basically nonexistent now. It’s so strange.

1 Like

Yes, well said, you are right, it’s about thought-form, that’s why he feels like it force him, it’s alive creature.

““Love and emotional healing usually heals it because the thoughtform weakens.””

I didn’t know that love fields and emotional healings can weaken this urges, thought-forms I mean? Especially for love fields I didn’t know that.

Does it mean that love fields can even destroy these thought-forms or just weaken it? And even negative thought-forms?

You know, after I started to use angelic Intercessions and angelic vibration field I had this urge to for first time listen Sapiens album Alchemy of love + Vibration of Divine Love, and I think it helped me with removing my negative thought-form-wizard and after that I started to sleep well and no more feeling tired etc
It’s like I was guided and I even didnt know that

1 Like

There are three aspects to the “self” ;

1.Primal self.

This self deals with survival, reproduction, food, shelter, etc…

2.Human self.

This self is more focused on purpose,goals,identification (athlete,scientist,vegan,etc…), the desire to learn, the longing to be spiritual, knowing theres “something more” than just life, etc…

The astral body is also part of this self, aswell as the aura,emotional body etc…

3.The soul.

This self is confused for the human self, ALOT.

This self isnt attached to physical life. It doesnt really “care” like a human would. It sees physical existence as an experience, some incarnate for specific things (starseed missions etc.)

This self doesnt have emotions, it isnt human. No such thing as a “human” soul either.

Apparently there are classes of souls aswell. Most being light, some darker, some non-dual, some even completely alien. However I am not certain of this so lets just assume every soul is light for now. (Someone correct me on this).

And then there is the even higher aspects, the collective, the “all”.

Go up a bit and you enter the void.

These two however are not worth calling the “self”, since they transcend that completely.

Wrote a wall of text here, but my point is , addicts etc operate more from the lowest self, having occasional moments where the human self comes to the surface, then gets kicked out again by the lower self.

By increasing your self-esteem , your honor, dignity, choosing love over lust, you allow the human self more and more acess, therefore the lower self stays under control like a puppy on a leash, you will start to command it.

Thoughtforms influence the lower self the most, your human self is usually programmed by your higher self, it knows what to do.

Whats even sadder is that most people operate on the lower self, pretend to be human.

And those who operate on the human self, think its the soul.

11 Likes

Yup, your human self took over when you used angelic vibrations ;)

1 Like

Fyi, your human self is the self that connects with the soul.

So the more “human” you are, the easier it will be for higher self/guardian(s) to guide you.

1 Like

It’s funny you ask this because I almost posted about this earlier today. But I thought, who wants a general post that’s like Hey here’s help to stay nofap…

First thing, wear the Michael mandala and ask him and his angles to help protect you from those thoughts and activities. Ask for some transmutation help too if you want.

And then… Even with a ton of shielding from all that, you’re probably still going to need a little bit of help from time to time, think of this as a booster shot. Listen to:

Self Love and Acceptance
https://www.patreon.com/file?h=38958725&i=5917181

Whenever the attacks seem too strong for your shields.

Schumann can help around the clock as well, and anything with gratitude in it one or more times a day can help. To build a certain kind of framework and resilience inside of you.

But when you’re up against the wall, try this one audio linked.

6 Likes

Apart from great suggestions given above I suggest taking cold showers daily.

In addition to many other beneficial effects cold showers will give you a lot of willpower, uplift your mood, and it will help “cooling down” your sexual energy that then can be transmuted much more easily.

5 Likes

Bro Samurai.

Where can i get the Michael Mandala. Can i laminate it and then tie a string to it and wear it.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

The image from this thread:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/1X/86e956bb6dd0a95ec45ea723f165a438a79d221e.jpeg

Yes. You can change it’s size and print it in black and white.

As long as the mandala is within 3 feet of you it will give you it’s energy.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot this…

Pietersite. On dream seeds channel (also Sapiens).

Pietersite literally destroys addictions, and it does so very fast.

Loop it as much as you can, if “withdrawals” (addiction thoughtform dying) kick in, play dopamine redux once or twice and continue with pietersite.

In a week more or less you should be completely free, not just neurological but also emotionally/spiritually.

22 Likes

hello guys, i can use Michael’s mandala as a wallpaper? also would it stil work if i crop and all that?

1 Like

Hi @bob :wave:. Welcome to the most awesome forum in the inter-webs!

You can use the mobile wallpaper, that Septimus created:

The other mandalas in mobile wallpaper form can be found here.

6 Likes

how about throwing advanced healing into the mix

hi Sir Samurai

Thank u for the lost gem " Pietersite". I have started listening to u.

Q1. Can i listen to it as many as i want or there is limitation…

Actually what does it does… to my body, mind and soul.

I can feel the gentleness in it .

1 Like

and what you recommend after a relapse?