Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science Community Project

Hello!

I am new to all of this but I am here to propose an idea about a community group whose focus is on enhancing/improving their mathematical, physics, and computer science abilities. I know a lot of people that struggle with math/physics and computer science and I sometimes do too. With the power of Sapien and the ideas that come from many, I think this audio will be a great tool to help us improve our skills.

It would include:

• Improving one’s problem-solving ability and logical thinking, etc
  • Conceptually understand mathematical, physics, and computer science principles and formulas
  • Enhance the parts of the brain that are used heavily when doing math/physics and computer science
  • Improve one’s creativity and number sense
  • And Much More!

I don’t have a limit to the number of people who can join. I want it to be open to many!

21 Likes

yes please I am in :)

3 Likes

I would like to join

3 Likes

I would like to join please.

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining.

3 Likes

I’d like to help. I like math.

3 Likes

I am in

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I want to join this project, but I’d like to pitch the idea of knowledge download, specifically for theorems and how they can be used differently. I’d also like to mention the obvious boost in mental math capabilities.

4 Likes

I would love to join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Math has pretty much ruined certain career/study paths for me. Numbers are a nightmare and yet I’d love to be able to get math on a deeper level. So much fascinating stuff goes unnoticed if you’re struggling with numbers. Very interested.

1 Like

I would love to be a part of this! would this help with finances? surely yes! consider me please!

1 Like

Im in on this one please, definitely was looking forward to this as a computer science major

1 Like

This forum is on fire now :muscle:

A terrific project for the spiritual minded. I wish you all good luck! Oh, and I don’t seek to be included in this project.

2 Likes

I am in

2 Likes

so basically another Chiron?

1 Like

@Powren
Let me guess you ask because you’re thinking about joining ? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m in

2 Likes

No, but I was a little bit impressed by one very different thing. Can you guess it?

1 Like

That’s what I thought :slight_smile:

Sorry for the diversion OP

1 Like

I’m in