Max Heal Potion

I wish I could play the audio for him, but my financial situation (although improving a bit) is not ideal at the moment.

I’ve been using a lot of the free fields, some of the paid fields I already have, plus the ones I downloaded from Patreon.

Some days I see progression in him where he’ll be energetic and even jumping on top of things but others, like today, I see him struggle.

So I thought, maybe I need something more advanced to help, especially since the disease can be pretty aggressive.

But I thank you all for your help. Thank you, so much. :heart:

3 Likes

Hope he recovers fully, may be you can make a separate thread requesting for healing.

edit: I meant post

1 Like

I appreciate your well wishes. I can’t thank you guys enough. :heart::heart::heart:

Last week I posted a thread:

I just felt like this thread and particularly this field was divinely timed. Thank you again.

4 Likes

good, must have missed the thread.

1 Like

How do you ask Caladrius?

1 Like

I didn’t. At the moment i’m trying to figure out if Caladrius can help and heal animals

I think divine gong can do something for animals if i remember well

5 Likes

Let me know if he is better tomorrow
I don’t have this NFT but a variety of others

7 Likes

Thanks @benign_polaris :heart:

Yes! Ultimate healing field! Thanks Dreamweaver!

6 Likes

Tested

It works playing to a photo of friend with intention to heal him

Just put the phone on the photo and let play

12 Likes

i guess you just ask. It’s a servitor so…

2 Likes

He is doing better. Thank you. :heart:

Woke up briefly this morning and caught him sniffing around; his gait is still a little wobbly but he seems to have a bit more energy and mobility.

Sometimes he tries to overdo it and move around like he did prior to his condition (still a kitten) and that causes more strain. So I try to help when I can like picking him up and sitting him next to me or in his favorite spot.

Will continue to keep an eye on him. Thanks again, guys!

10 Likes

How many copies of this are left? I’m gonna purchase this sometime next week.

1 Like

141 @Phi

1 Like

Dang 69 down in 3 days. I wonder will it last until I get paid.

1 Like

Caladrius has been sent to your beautiful cat! :white_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

The description is full or there is more to the field?

Yes it’s full

1 Like

For me : Eternal+The Nestling (Contains Plasma Flaunt, Caladrius and Firebird field)+Max heal + intelligent virus and bacteria (suggested by Dream) = ⚕.:infinity:.:muscle:

As an extra I will add Premium Serum, according to my pendulum it brings a plus to the improvement of health :slightly_smiling_face:.

And in a while there will be a new NFT that will be at the top of my list to improve health :grin:…Ugnis :wink:

21 Likes