Max Heal Potion

Thank You.
That Is Great! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi whiterose and my apologies for another super late reply. Trying to catch up today lol.

I’m glad to read that the field worked great for you :) and no, I haven’t been able to buy any Sapien Medicine product (including the Energy Course) payable with PayPal only. It’s because PayPal was banned from my country almost 10 years ago for some obscure reasons.

It’s a shame because there are zillion fields and other related products I’d like to buy with it, but not all the same day haha and so I don’t want to annoy family and friends abroad every now and then, asking them to buy this and that for me.

I’m not complaining though, since there are so many other alternatives available on Gumroad, Patreon, and such (even if they don’t fully replace Max Heal, of course). Either way, wishing maxed up health to all those who own the Potion ;)

5 Likes

hello Brony, thank you for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:
As for the Sapien Shop, these are the last last days of its life, it will be closed on the 10th of July, i think, maybe you read about it already, so you should hurry if you want some things from there.

4 Likes

Hi again! Haha yes, thank you for the reminder! it’s time I make up my mind quickly lol

2 Likes

I had to go out of town last week to travel with relatives and I must have contracted an affliction somewhere somehow. I’m currently feeling awful.

Getting ready to summon my Dynamic Duo of Health & Healing - Plasma Flaunt - 10x & Max Heal Potion - 10x

giphy

5 Likes

I completely missed the NFT program so to speak. Is there no way to purchase Max Heal Potion audio anymore?

That sucks, you have missed on a lot.

It’s an NFT, which has audio and mandala, which work only if u own the NFT.

Nowadays, only in the market aka Buying/Selling Thread.

Go through the relevant threads using the Search option and you’ll understand how that works.

3 Likes

It was going on for 3 whole years… :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Right, I see the market thread. Thanks.

2 Likes