Max Heal Potion

For me : Eternal+The Nestling (Contains Plasma Flaunt, Caladrius and Firebird field)+Max heal + intelligent virus and bacteria (suggested by Dream) = ⚕.:infinity:.:muscle:

As an extra I will add Premium Serum, according to my pendulum it brings a plus to the improvement of health :slightly_smiling_face:.

And in a while there will be a new NFT that will be at the top of my list to improve health :grin:…Ugnis :wink:

21 Likes

Why everyone always forgets about the Philosopher’s Stone and Arc Light when talking about max health fields?

7 Likes

I never got the hang of how to use Philosopher’s Stone, care to share any tips?

This one is a beast for me, does the job on its own or focuses on whatever I ask it too. This is my personal favorite field for health as of now

8 Likes

Maybe if they had a similar number of copies available then they would. This one even though still limited to 210 copies is a lot more than those two combined so it’s much more accessible to the public. Also this one clearly is targeted towards healing while those have a broader focus so healing doesn’t jump out as an obvious factor for them.

11 Likes

Many people don’t understand it’s broad range of uses and abilities. My advice for those people is ask it for anything you want to achieve whether it’s internal alchemy, healing, manifestation, a specific substance or energy, etc. Treat it almost as if you were talking to a servitor and you will have great results. It will also work great merely drawing in its energy when staring with no specific purpose. It’s a smart field and very malleable.

13 Likes

Likewise

4 Likes

The steady progressive overload/leveling up (like in weight lifting) is what separates this one from the rest imo

4 Likes

This has been fixed (for me at least.)

Was annoying me more than it should have lol

1 Like

Mine hasn’t been fixed yet

1 Like

Guess it just takes some time but it will

1 Like

Because Dream said so himself lol

1 Like

Is this The Man. The Myth. The Legend?

2 Likes

Are any of you experiencing fatigue (sign of healing or detox) with this NFT?

3 Likes

Not. But I’m having a skin allergy, I don’t know if it’s due to the detox. What I do notice is that my eyesight is improving and my health in general.

[image]

7 Likes

Yes it seems like my overall health hits a plateau, and I feel fatigue for awhile then onto the next level

6 Likes

Just curious how do I download the nft picture I bought it but not sure how to download?

3 Likes

Wait just curious, is this field basically blueprint of life and plasma flaunt combined? :laughing:
With smart stem cells and also advanced healing with rejuvenation all together?

last question is this field suppose to heal any type of muscular or skeletal imbalance according to this statement?

• Smart Body: All hormones, internal chemical processes and biological activity will be fine-tuned to operate at optimal capacity/balance. The body will also be able to recognise disorder in the form of scarred tissues, misalignment of bodily parts etc and work to rectify these stuff back to negentropy (individualised smart field)
2 Likes

It is intended to help with that to some extent yea. Cant promise it’ll completely solve that problem quickly atm but it should help

2 Likes

You might have an energy blockage maybe if flaunt didn’t work. Same thing happen to my mom. Some people just have them. Use energy blockage removal, fa jing gong and Dan tien before you use the fields.

1 Like