Maximum Human 2.0 - Psychic University

1 Like

Are you the creator, @Troglodyte369? Can you generically share more info on the technology? Without giving away trade secrets, of course.

2 Likes

Lmao no

As I keep struggling with balancing my responsibilities/obligations with socializing, working out and everything, I decided to take a leap of faith and risk it by buying audio that kept calling onto me,
Max Human.

First time I used it was while on a treadmill in the gym (yap the dumbest time).

Now here is the magickal but hard to apply approach when using new fields:
E X P E C T - N O T H I N G.

I was in a foul mood and just wanted to squeeze in a bit of cardio and fuck it might as well throw in this Max Human. I think it was a convenient coincidence that not long after starting first loop, I am hit with
“runner`s high” and audio, then for a millisecond that felt way longer, I saw pure white light orb being covered in liquid-like colors of purple and dark blue. I used it only once that time cuz it felt too much for me to handle.

As time went on, I tried using it solo and would just contemplate on the thing that I feel I lack (sense of security/all is gonna work out, inner fire, belief in my own capabilities, belief that I can achieve x thing). I would just contemplate on the issue for first I dunno, half a minute of the audio and then, weirdly each time it was like audio would categorize my issue as an RPG game stat that needed to be improved, later on I would notice a subtle change but I never sticked through only one thing for days, but would just choose that which I felt like I lacked the most that day.

Yeah it appears to be really versatile and has some serious intelligence built in.

I blame this audio for sparking in me the interest to experiment meditating to simple mantras while using fields/solo mantra meditation and honestly it feels like last week would have been impossible to go through if I didn’t chant OM daily.

There is Essence of Mantras I know, but for some reason it just feels good to feel simple vibrations of mantras and enjoy them for what they are, not some overpowered field lol.

Finally, I have decided to keep myself accountable by posting this review and use audio daily for improving 2 aspects of myself:

1.Inner strive to daily perform at the highest of my capabilities and keep evolving

1. Increase the level of love I operate at (dunno better way to explain it)- This one came as a realization of mine that I somehow seem to less love the Universe and its inhabitants, compared to before. For some reason the less love I have “gathered” in me, the weaker I am. I am sure there will be those who will explain this phenomena but I digress.

In order to tackle #2 I asked Max Human to solve the issue, meditating to the audio for one loop. I became aware of the emptiness in my heart chakra, no there weren’t any visuals, but by the end of the audio I got this feeling issue will be handled post-audio use, root cause can be removed by max human, one of the ways being me simply becoming aware of root cause (happened few times with Max Human, it tends to force the Universe to show me the sign). Still, this is not even scratching the surface of the issue, so I definitely have a lot of work ahead of me, or not who knows lol.

Finally, one last experience I can share- Was a usual day, finished workout met up with a friend late and at one point in our conversations he says- Bro, you are a unicorn.

Later on, we are heading home and about to part ways, but there in the darkness of the night, he noticed purple toodler bottle, left on the group by a parent probably and forgotten.

He picks it up and loses his mind cuz picture on the bottle was showing-

21 Likes

anyone using this with Solidifier and Cone of Power?

3 Likes

They seem to have added some more free audios!

15 Likes

I’m having trouble locating the “cart.”

Maybe because I’m on a phone?

I’m usually very good - too good- at locating carts

:)

1 Like

Yeah… I couldn’t find the cart button either. I just change it to desktop mode on my phone browser, and it’s on the top right corner… :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you but Hmm still don’t see it, I will try it on computer tomorrow

1 Like

This may help?

6 Likes

Thank you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

The audio tracks of this manufacturer, are they fields?

1 Like

I use the Maximum Human Field. And it totally feels like an advanced Field to me - on pair with Dream.

He seems to be from germany like me too. I talk to him in german.

Since listening to this field some significant intentions of mine came true, People are nicer to mee too.

16 Likes

@Puuh2308 Is this creator on this forum?

3 Likes

under another name?

Thank you. He has I think 6 fields so far on Patreon and I think its 10 bucks a month?

Perhaps it will grow over a period of time…

4 Likes

Anyone with good experiences with this field?

I keep using it almost daily (not much in meditation though), along with the woven worlds fields and cosmic intercession this has become my main field for manifestation / intercession.

Things don’t fall from the sky, but when I focus on a specific topic, I get fast re-alignments, inspirations and often some help.

7 Likes

I will try using it now with intent to make my studying session productive as fuck and give me drive to study for as long as possible. Lets see how it goes

4 Likes

When I look at his/her/their Patreon I don’t see anything posted.

BTW I’ve been using their Azurite field and it’s quite nice.

2 Likes