Maximum Human 2.0 - Psychic University

I see a bunch of fields on a web browser…

https://www.patreon.com/psychicuniversity/posts

4 Likes

This is helpful, thank you.
Weird I don’t see it in the app.

3 Likes

Confirming there is 5-10 fields, I’ve subscribed last week.

Some are really nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I have purchased this,great directly felt in my brain.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@SammyG do our real names get shown to others?

when we make a buy

1 Like

Nope. But if you are signed in using your full name and leave a review, it will show that full name lol.

10 Likes

The privacy cringe :grin:

Will create another account for further purchase :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Powerful manifestation tool. Very powerful. Even goals related to other people and my environment

17 Likes

Yeah :grin:

This combined with the Solidifier and the luck fields is pretty cheated.
Though life still has its surprise :rofl:

14 Likes

What specifically have you noticed?

This field does a good job at teaching me importance of consistency when it comes to fields.

I forgot about it for some time, then on monday I am coming home from the gym and using it on headphones. 2 hours later I get an idea regarding what to try in my psychic training and once I tried it at home I got new ideas and u know how it goes. So yeah, great for breaking plateaous and self limitting beliefs which stop us from performing at our best.

Now yesterday at around 8 pm, I am riding a bike to the dorm so I can study in the studying area, listening to Max Human and vibing with the epic music.

Later on while studying Project Management, I have self realization how this subject can be applied to anything that I want to achieve in life, how I can view myself as a project actually and all this just makes me genuinely more interested in learning that, aside from preparing for exam

26 Likes

I’ve been a project and program manager for twenty years and the skills are immensely useful in real life.

12 Likes

Gratitude alchemy is :gem: felt lots of love there

7 Likes

For the Max Human warriors (partly kidding :grin:), a field that go very well with it: “Go with the Flow” on Patreon.

I’m experiencing way less frictions since I combine the two.

8 Likes

thanks mate, i’ll give it a try.

3 Likes

Very epic music in this one :rocket:

7 Likes

So you finally went for it :yum:.
Max JAAJ incoming

8 Likes

Yeah, and some other stuff too…

‘Maximum JAAJ’ just got upgraded with Astro Physical, Abundance and Ingelligence Buffs.

All the best from all the planetary powers, lol :star_struck:

Will write reviews later.

19 Likes

is it possible this can help with physical health?

If someone grew 1.5 inches then it could see your health as first priority and work on that.

2 Likes

I don’t have this one but from what I understand it’s described as being able to help with anything human goal related

And I can’t think of anything more human than wanting good health -

So I’m sure it could help with that

4 Likes