Mechanical field?

Hey fam, I’ve done some searching but seeking answers from those in the know.

Is there a field/s that are able to enhance machinery/mechanical devices to work optimally or supra optimally and even overcome inherent design flaws? I’m talking about a car in particular here if that’s any help. An NFT would be ideal as you can print and place, but even one of the older mandalas or a servitor even? Would an audio have an effect here if there aren’t other modes available

:pray:

4 Likes

i want to put shungite bag tied off in my gas tank to test if I get better gas mileage. Also i could put shungite all over that car

4 Likes

Alien intercession helped me once when there was a car breakdown. They couldn’t fixed the problem completely but atleast helped me in identifying the issue and getting it fixed soon.

4 Likes

This is great to know, it seems there’s nothing they can’t assist with.
hmmm also I think I remember reading that archangel Michael can intercede with machinery… perhaps the OG mandala could help keep things running smoothly

4 Likes

I’ve had success with Alien Intercession the most, but also Negentropic Dragon.

I think all our invisible friends can help…so I’d ask everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So… the worst possible scenario has unfolded here and landed me in quite a bit of pain & distress. I’d like to put out a petition for assistance. Someone with deep insight into karmic and deep energetic patterns, and feels something dropping in regarding how I am entangled with this and how I can move through it. Feel free to DM if you like :pray: