Media thread

Post videos, images or links that you wish to share with the forum.

What the hell did I do? :lying_face:?

It’s a video of something rather serious going on and the guy commentating on the video is making jokes of the situation… not exactly a “media” post bro

3 Likes

It’s a bit dark humor, I understand that, but we have our differences, forgive me anyways.

2 Likes

I really don’t think this is dark humour.
Though I also didn’t flag it. Better in a separate topic than in the meme thread :laughing:

It feels more like a guy frustrated with his who life ranting, aiming to make himself feel better by making fun of others, rather than jokes / dark humour :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s not for sure, I think it’s just a guy trying to profit off of his videos by making people entertained, and he achieved that, if you look at the comment section and the likes/dislike ratio. There are no hate comments on the video, except for the ones here (monkeyowl and saint of biceps).

It’s not a hate comment :laughing:
I tried to explain why someone might have though it’s not appropriate 🤷

3 Likes

I know it’s not a hate comment, I don’t know I just interpreted.

@yazan :spider:
Hello Friend!! :wave:
Try to keep content fresh and clean with no dark humour if you want. its ok. its just a flag . :triangular_flag_on_post:

Daisuki :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yazan,

Its clear that you find humor in things majority of us wouldnt, and thats your thing, we cant tell you not to :woman_shrugging:t2: But we dont have to see those things either.

Not in this forum, this forum has a very different purpose, however there are threads for just fun stuff like the meme posts or lounge one etc, however even those posts we must keep it with stuff that would be fun and enjoyable for the vast majority of us.

Just like your post the other day it was an extremely awful joke you “copied” from somewhere else.

So if you dont want to get flagged or worse banned then please:

Dont post anything :

racist
homophobic
Classist
Cruel

Or anything that shows bully of any sort even if is a “joke”

Again, if you enjoy that, thats you but we dont want to see that. At least not here.

4 Likes

Thats cool, I recently watched Darkest Hour, good film.

1 Like