Meditation Audio Experiences

I used the ego dissolution and meditation audios last night just before sleep. My dreams were on par and productive as usual. I have a very active dream life anyway, beause I use dream therapy for emotional healing. Prior to starting the course I used subliminals before falling asleep (1) (2) and (3) to release trapped, repressed emotions so I can process them more easily in my dreams and let go of any negativity I’ve been holding on to.

I’m new to the course and have used the meditation audio during the day a few times. My biggest difficulty is with focus. My mind wanders into random places, and bounces from here to there. It’s very difficult for me to get into the deeply relaxed and intuitive state state that I really want. My primary goal is to get better connected to my inner source of divine intuition for daily guidance.

I know from experience that my meditation sessions are much more focused and productive if I use a guided meditation. My focus is 100% better and I can get much closer to the state that I want to be in, with very few distracting thoughts. This morning I played the meditation audio in the background and listened to the guided meditation by Nicky Sutton. It’s easier to focus on her voice than it is to hold on to an idea in my head.

The results were good and I feel better connected to my intuitive guidance after the session. I plan on doing this routine daily for a while. I believe the practice may aslo be useful at bedtime, and will lead to intuitive revelations and devine guidance during the dream state. I hope this was helpful.

3 Likes

This, right here, is meditation.

Many people mistakenly think that meditation is that deeply relaxed and intuitive state. That’s not meditation. Meditation is the act of having your mind wander and bounce and then using your decision to bring your focus back to (whatever), even if your mind wanders and bounces again. Meditation is that practice of decision and refocusing. The decision and refocusing of meditation is an important skill that you are teaching yourself.

You’re doing fine.

2 Likes

Got the course today. I got into such a meditative state to the point where even when the audio was finished playing, I didn’t even realize it. When I realized it and tried to open my eyes, I felt like I was not on Earth.

2 Likes

It’s a very strong and wondrous audio.

1 Like

Sorry if anybody else already said this tip I didn’t read the other replies yet. You might already be doing this but focus on your breath nothing else in my opinion. First set your intentions on your meditation like usual. Sit straight up and you can also try the lotus position. Now focus on your breath. Breathe in your nose 3 seconds hold it for a second then breathe out for 6 seconds but don’t force it let it come naturally like don’t strain your lungs if that makes sense. Do this until you get to 10 seconds breathing out. You should notice your body will start to fully get relaxed. This is what I do and I usually get into that meditative state almost instantly now doing this. After a bit of doing it you will start to feel your energy in your whole body including your hands. I usually do the om mudra while meditating as well I feel like that’s the best one for me that I’ve tried so far that gets my energy really increasing in my opinion. I would also highly recommend mirror gazing but make sure your ready for it. I’m at the point in mirror gazing where I can see energy flowing around me after a bit and my face with morph into another face and my reflection will disappear and turn fully black like a shadow and my eyes will eventually get this like white glow to it. To do this I usually just stare into my eyes or my third eye depends on how I’m feeling and depends on how the energy hits me at the time for me sometimes staring into the third eye will be stronger sometimes the eyes do the trick. I recommend doing it in both light and little to no light. I prefer little to no light at the moment. This may help you be able to train your mind to focus better I feel like this helps me a lot especially with feeling my energy without mediating eyes closed and I usually do it while standing since my mirror is on the wall higher up lol. I also recommend energy blockage removal, and subconscious blocks removals as I feel these really help me get into that focus mode. I would also try mantras and other mudras just make sure you know what your doing. Some of these articles on Google and YouTube and stuff be misinforming people and telling people demonic things saying their positive and stuff be careful with that. If I remember any other tips I’ll make sure to update this reply. I hope this helps you out

2 Likes

is this audio fielded ? if so what with?

was considering getting meditation master to get into different brain waves but if this does the job then im satisfied :)

It is. Its explained in the course pdf. I really like using it

1 Like