Meditation & Brainwave States

Hell yeah! Thanks bro…

1 Like

If i recall correctly, the Dreamweaver card “dreamscape” does that where it takes you through the different brainwave states.

4 Likes

I remember in one of the ES blogs it mentions that Dream creates the morphic fields while in deep epsilon brainwave state.

2 Likes

When listening to Epsilon focus on the buzzing sound and breathe in 5s.

Breathe in trough nose 5 secs, hold 5 secs, breath out 5 secs trough mouth and repeat.

6 Likes

You would accomplish actually being in epsilon lol.

6 Likes

This CIA paper goes through much of it.

5 Likes

Imagine your mind as a bow. The arrow is your psychic ability , and is up to you to create and sharpen.

The brainwave states are how strong you can pull back the arrow and shoot , aka effectiveness. The deeper the brainwave, the more effective.

According to Dale Power, Theta is more than enough for basic/more human psychic things, and epsilon should only be used by advanced psychics who want to do some hollywood movie level things.

In other words forget about epsilon and focus on theta LOL.

6 Likes

IMO Epsilon is best for subconscious reprogramming, getting new information into your mind at the deepest levels. Theta is still good at subconscious reprogramming but not quite as powerful as Epsilon. What you give up with Theta in reprogramming power, you gain in insight, you will be more conscious and aware of what you used to believe and how it needs to change.

But if you are very good at interpreting dream imagery in real time, you can get a lot of the benefit of Theta while in Epsilon.

Delta is in between these two.

So you may have a preference based on your goals or you may prefer to alternate between frequencies to have multiple benefits, or just to identify which frequency you like best.

8 Likes

it is very good and very interesting what you say, only, we can listen to the epsilon field for 30 minutes and still not be in the epsilon state, I think that if we use morphic fields rather than other methods, to modify our states of consciousness, it is because it is much more efficient, powerful and fast in terms of results and effects so you can listen and do other things and still have good results.

The technique is so powerful that we even have a fully automated pranayama training (to cite only this example). Do you manage to be in an epsilon state while performing other tasks or do you only achieve this in meditation?

Perhaps a section of this article:

When an item is imbued, Dreamweaver spends hours in a deep mental state (Generally a Delta-Epsilon state) adding an active field to the original informational field. For instance if we take our original rock and have Dream add an active protection field to it, it will begin to build a field of protection that incorporates itself into the rocks informational field. That active protection field will be carefully constructed to include itself into the informational pattern of anyone who holds the rock inside their own aura. In this way the rock has become an imbued object.

5 Likes

Here is an interesting article by Dale which discusses different brainwave states and effects:

A section which might be of interest to this discussion:

Gamma brainwaves tie all mental activity together. A lack of Gamma brainwaves has been shown in schizophrenia. There seems to be a strong link between Epsilon activity and Gamma activity, with both showing the other in a carrier wave relationship. This relationship will be discussed more in the section on Bilateral Synchronization.

Meditation is basically a process of using concentrated focus to alter your mental state. For some this is the end goal, for others it is merely a tool to aid in controlling the mind. No matter what you are doing in life though, it is a good idea to spend part of each day learning to move easily into valuable mental states.

There is no perfect State for all things Magic (or psychic or what ever you wish
to call it) however. For most people I would recommend using a Theta level for
most work and practice reaching the deeper mental states for more physically
oriented workings. So if you are trying to influence the thoughts of another,
Theta, if you are trying to cause rain, Delta and if you want to stop a Tsunami
already in movement go into Epsilon.

More information will be coming in other areas of this web-site on how to reach
those states, for the current time, plan on going into the deepest mental state
you can reach, being as focused as you can, before and during all magical or
psychic work.

Bi-lateral Synchronization:

When a mind is focused and working as a single unit it is said to be synchronized. This can happen regardless of mental state, but it tends to work best when focused on a single object (this can be a mental object or even nothingness as the object of focus, the point is “Just one thing”) and the brain is showing high levels of Gamma or Epsilon brainwave activity.

When you reach a high level of synchronization it is not uncommon to feel a sense of thrumming, throughout your body. This will generally be in time to your heart beat and at times you may notice a very low tone seeming to come from your body. Due to the nature of infrasound it is difficult to test (at least for me here) and see if it is there, but I think it likely. (Infrasound means very low tones under 20 hertz. Hertz just means waves per second. These waves can be any type of wave though, which is why it is used for brainwaves, sound and radio waves as well.)

If you are in a totally synchronized state you will not miss the signs, but what if you are not up to holding a Gamma Epsilon state yet? Luckily for the vast majority of people, simply focusing on a single object or idea will increase your natural level of synchronization a lot. It won’t be perfect, but learning to access varying levels of synchronization will improve the quality of your work greatly.

Gamma brainwaves seem to be the intuitive key here, since there prime function seems to be increasing synchronization in the brain and anything that produces Gamma brainwave function should aid in learning to become totally synchronized rapidly. So brainwave biofeedback is a good place to start if you have access to a high quality machine or can rent time on one.

If you don’t have a $30,000 EEG machine laying around, you may want to consider adding Tibetan Compassion meditation to your daily schedule. It increases Gamma brainwaves and induces a calm, peaceful and tolerant sense of well being.

photo-141702t4321782-1375735f8987

Simply focusing your mind as well as possible on what you are doing is the cheapest way to jump start this and is good enough for starting with, but a bit of effort here will really allow your will working attempts to enter the major leagues.

11 Likes

Ah yes, a tsunami in action, not tornado.

Dale is legit terrifying, I wonder what he’s doing on a day to day basis.

8 Likes

Stopping the occasional tsunami, perhaps. :grinning:

9 Likes

I’ve already made up my mind, and super stoked about it. Ya’ll have got me pumped t f up. I love when people say something is hard or almost impossible, makes me want to achieve it even more. I will be meditating the first time tomorrow while listening to the Epilson brainwave audio. Every single meditation session I have done in the past 6 or so months have been done in total equilibrium. Hell, even throughout my whole day, I choose what thoughts come into my head.(although sometimes the ego gets the best of me with anger) With that being said, if I fail to have a successful meditation session tomorrow, on my life, I will post it here. I’m not scared to admit that I have failed or that I don’t know something, because hey, I’m human. Controlling my thoughts is a cinch…It’s staying awake during the session I’m afraid of! lol

3 Likes

Okay, here it is. I just meditated to the Epsilon Brain wave audio in 2 sessions, first time concentrating on my breaths, and the second time solely on the noise. The first time, I had lost my train of thought about 4 times, with each time lasting a sec or so . 1st time, was an itching on my shoulder and I had scratched. The second time I think, was a thought of, “Damn, it seems I have been meditating forever.” lol (I’ve meditated to all 3 Vibration parts 1, 2, 3, with complete focus and not once lose my train of thought. And they seem to end way quicker than the Epsilon. This one, actually took my mind very deep and far, and I’d noticed towards the end of the audio my breaths were getting deeper and slower.) The third time was, about some sweet potato French fries. lol…(I haven’t ate yet, and I’m hungry. I woke up an hour early because I was really excited to meditate to the Epsilon audio. And the last time was after the frequency changed for the third time…and I was like for quick second, “It’s not done yet!?” lol…The second session, just focusing on the noise was super easy. Since it took my mind really deep, I would alternate between focusing on the noise, and then a quick second for my breath, and so on, consecutively one after the other. Usually with most audios, I can focus on the noise like it ain’t shit without even thinking of my breaths or the noise(whichever I decide to focus on initially/primarily), but with this audio I had to be strictly disciplined in alternating, between the noise and my breaths. The second session though, I had noticed classical music. I hadn’t noticed it during my first session, because when you have something such as ear plugs or ear buds in your ears, all sounds, including your breaths are amplified. So I guess that’s why I didn’t notice it. All-in-all, I’d say I had 2 good, deep sessions. I will make this apart of my daily routine since the description states many benefits that I would love to have as far as spiritual growth , creative inspiration, and great insight and moments of awareness of one’s own existence. I had also meditated to the theta(I will also meditate to this one on a daily as well), though with this one, I didn’t lose my train of thought even once and was strictly focused…

8 Likes

I will find out if this is correct, if it is, I will do it this way. I’m sure it can’t be too hard…focusing would be harder…

I don’t agree with this because according to the descriptions of the audios, they all have different properties, and people have different goals…The audios kind of do the work for you already and all you have to do is pretty much just focus on the audio and be consistent in listening. It’s all there in the description. It’s like a cheat code. Thanks bro, for the information, I will give some of the audios a try.

2 Likes

Alpha or theta for remote seduction?

I’ve read both, but feel alpha would be better…

Not with the dragon it won’t…

1 Like

Lol…you are wasting your breath…my dragon can go to the earth ley lines and engorge me with the energy in less than a second, do you know any human that can do that? If so, let me know, because I sure would like to meet him. Anyways, yeah my dragon will be flooding my brain full of Epsilon waves very soon.

1 Like

I agree, but what I’m telling you is, it’s not going to take forever with my servitor to help me to achieve being in total epsilon state. The whole time, that’s what I was talking about. The dragon can manipulate energy, and the epsilon audio is energy. Energy is the dragon’s first language. And on top of that, it was already born with magical powers. And what you had sent me was all in German, couldn’t even read a lick of it…lol

This sentence was the only part that I was disagreeing with you on. That’s why I said you were wasting your breath, telling me all that…lol

1 Like