Meditation & Brainwave States

I have come to conclusion that I love my mindfulness meditation and it’s okay if I am not in a full epsilon state. As long as I have got the brainwaves flowing through my brain constantly and consistently, I will get all the benefits listed in the description of the audio. I’m not really keen on being in a comatose state anyways. Hey, if it happens in the future, so be it. But I didn’t even realize that I don’t even care if I am in that state, I just wanted the benefits here:

“Epsilon waves have been found in extremely deep states of meditation. They are connected with a feeling of complete bliss and compassion. If a meditator reaches the epsilon brain wave state of mind one can experience extreme spiritual and personal insight and inspiration. Also, a spontaneous out of body experience can occur (in combination with lambda waves). It can also act as a pain relief.”

and here: “Brainwave electrical activity between the right/left hemispheres tend to synchronize. This synchronization of the cerebral hemispheres seems to only happen in special circumstances of consciousness – the “aha” state, the moment when the answer to a problem occurs, creative inspiration, great insight and moments of awareness of one’s own existence.”

I been having it manipulate the energies from the “Theta” audio and the “Epsilon” brainwaves, making them 5-10 times stronger and engorging my brain simultaneously for a total of 8 to 10 hours…(Great for sleep, but sucks because I wake up extremely groggy, thirsty and it takes awhile for me to shake it off completely, so I must force my concentration for the first 30 minutes to 1 hour after awakening), I had slept so deep, I don’t even know how I got scratches on my nose or body…lol…Screw “Melatonin”, when I’ve got Epsilon! :grinning:

5 Likes

Great to read about your journey, mate! :grinning:

Have you tried playing BDNF and the brain audios straight away after you wake up?

I’ve found these audios helpful when I awaken feeling groggy after a heavy sleep:

The first three audios help energetically, and I’ve found that BDNF, Superhuman Genius and Enhanced Brain Hempisphere Connectivity help in particular with groggy brain states.

For The Skeptics, The Sun Gazer and Selenite can help as well.

The grogginess might be also improved by asking your dragon to learn how to gradually lighten or alter the brainwaves in a natural way, mimicking natural sleeping and awakening processes, as brainwave states change throughout sleep rather than remaining constant.

6 Likes

Thanks bro! I have got my Memory tag on, so I am computing those audios it into my memory! :grinning:…This morning I had got out of character where I am at and for the last couple of days. It’s weird. Little things have been irking me…I think it’s like you said from overload of the brainwaves. But I feel normal again now…But my head is still a little heavy. So I listen to those first thing, if I feel groggy?

1 Like

You’re welcome. Great to hear! :grinning:

Feel free to experiment and see how you go. I’ve found those audios of help with grogginess and the effects of a heavy sleep anytime during the day, and particularly effective soon after waking.

2 Likes

I like this thread and people’s insights and like experimenting with brainwave states myself.

Is reaching a full epsilon state like a jhana state (as in some lineages of buddhism)?

Another question: is working with the Vibration of Transcendence field more beneficial than reaching a full epsilon state? I think the answer would be ‘yes’ for me because VoT seems to work more full body and includes the lighter bodies while working with the fields.

3 Likes

I cannot say because I don’t know too much about it. @O.O knows a lot about all of the brainwaves.

Personally, I would say no, because they are for different purposes. More “beneficial”, would boil down to one’s own personal goals. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

I think I understand what you mean… The way I see it though is that Vibration of Transcendence may make a lot more easier, even for the more earthy goals (including brainwave states), because becoming lighter equals more freedom of movement, less resistance. I could be wrong.

4 Likes

Tbh, I can now kind of agree with you too because the Vibration audios grow all your chakras(your chakras alone have many, many, many benefits) and having higher vibrations and a great aura also carry many wonderful benefits as well. But from my experience, both audios feel different. Like me just listening to the VOT alone won’t produce those brainwaves as fast as me listening directly to the Epsilon audio. They are both wonderful audios though. :heart:

3 Likes

@Uial, which brain waves do you listen to? @anon6431808 has told me about the extraordinary benefits of the brainwave audios(regarding behavior, spirituality, and etc.), so now I am excited and will make them apart of my nightly routine almost every night.

2 Likes

I’ve listened to all of the brainwave audios in the past. Nowadays, I often prefer to practise directly holding and feeling raw concepts of different brainwave states and mixtures, without the aid of the brainwave audios, as I find it lends more fluidity and awareness to my practises. They are certainlty great fields. :grinning:

6 Likes

In the tradition I follow, reaching brainwave states is not taught, so I don’t really focus that much on it, but thanks for your input.

Absolutely it can work for monks or anyone that is open to give it a chance. Deep state is relative though and goals within lineages/traditions can differ greatly…

2 Likes

Can I hold multiple tags in my hand and meditate with it using alpha wave audio?

4 Likes

yes, but allow yourself to integrate one tag at a time. It works faster.

it’s like trying to learn Statistics watching a video on 2x speed… opposed to the original 1x or even .75x speed.

Bdnf when you wake up is so Great for brain activity.