Meditation causing detox and overwhelm?

Hi! As I mentioned in this post, when I healed from MCAS I started having stomach issues and weird related things (body tension, buzzing in my legs and forehead). This prevented me from meditating. When I discovered the Dreamweaver cards and started meditating 20 minutes again, the stomach issues worsened.

I had assumed it was subconscious resistance to my getting better but about two months ago, I got insight during a meditation with Conceptual Realization that as I transcended issues, energy was trying to rise but was getting stuck at the Solar Plexus. These concepts are relatively new to me so I wasn’t sure what to do with this information. Two days later, during an appointment with an Animal Communicator for my cats, all of a sudden she asked me “do you have a blockage in your solar plexus?”. She had a very strong image of me in a past life as a monk, where a master took a bamboo stick and knocked me on my feet with a blow to the knees. She said that the lesson I was to learn in that lifetime wasn’t learned and that it left me with this blockage. She had just read a book that talked about releasing past lives contracts and gave me a meditation to do at sunrise.

I wasn’t really sure what to think and was a bit doubtful that a quick meditation would clear an issue that had impeded me for so long but I sure was going to try it.

And amazingly (and to my surprise I’ll admit!), it did work! I haven’t had those issues since.

Following this, I started meditating for longer stretches. And my tolerance to morphic fields greatly diminished and I started having stronger detox symptoms. I would get overwhelmed with smaller and smaller playlists, to the point where I stopped using one. Two weeks after that, I suddenly had really really strong detox symptoms (fortunately I have a bunch of things to help with that because it was really bad but when I don’t use them as much the detox comes back really strong) and the overwhelm was still going, so nothing to do with the morphic fields, as I initially thought.

The only thing that changed is my meditation practice. The theory I have is that by not having blockages anymore, maybe my vibration is rising too quickly for my body to handle? The increasing vibration would expel anything of lower vibration (thus the detox). I can’t really explain the overwhelm though.

Any ideas, opinions, suggestions? I wasn’t sure if I should post this in spirituality because usually this is more about fields suggestions, which is less what I’m looking for (but open to). Lately I only meditate with Conceptual Realization (will probably be adding the Inner Pillar of Power) and I occasionally listen to Subconscious limits Dissolver and Shamanic Blend.

1 Like

Hi Amber3,

Many factors at play here. Regarding chakra-related blockages, I agree that it’s something to be addressed. Before Sapien Medicine, I used to do some honestly random “chakra work” without really getting sustainable results. Then I worked some time with the Energy Blockage Removal audio + the entire Chakra audios series on Gumroad.

But the first element that has made a really significant difference in my case was the Energetic Support Servitor in the Book of Cards. It was the first time that I finally became aware of some of my ckakras like the root one. So a good dude to be considered.

Usually speaking, any kind of detox brings some fatigue and overwhelm. As stated by Uial, it can even be a “simple” tooth extraction. Once the tooth ejected, the area can spread some obsolete/rotten energy to be wiped off.

I saw the Plasma Light in the link you gave about your previous stacks. That one can be noticeably detoxing for some people. You may thus need some more grounding. Not only with grounding audios or those realigning you with the Earth (Schumann Resonance, Heart and/or Full Body Coherence) but also actual grounding as often stated here. Spending more time “with nature”, using grounding crystals (holding them), eating grounding foods (those seem to depend on each person’s alimentary profile).

Also, some audios may have to be postponed for some of us. If we aren’t “ready” for them yet. It may sound like a nonsense but personally, I realize that for example last year, I messed around with many “too powerful” audios and got knocked out from time to time. Not for too long, but still. I don’t regret but I guess it would have been wiser for me to wait a little more before using them :) Like waiting to remove some more blockages with more “basic” fields.

That’s precisely what I thought with some fields used last year.

All in all, yes, I would suggest some more grounding. This usually makes stuff settle down, either after detox experiences or spacey experiences with 3546 intercession fields a day.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply, very appreciated. I am somewhat new at realising chakras are real and am really in need of educating myself further on that subject.

I was literally here to read the description for that!! I guess that’s a good nudge right there :smiley:

I haven’t used a playlist in 5-7 weeks maybe? Even the grounding audio adds to the overwhelm. Walking into a room where my boyfriend had his playlist more than an hour ago and I’ll feel the tax. Even Plasma Flower is taxing :roll_eyes: I don’t get that one. So I use fields on good days for meditation only.

I didn’t know that! My detox is really intense. It’s like a cascade started and is going on and on :stuck_out_tongue: If I don’t use zeolite 3-4 times a day and NAC I immediately get canker sores, strong flu-like symptoms, diarrhea, acne and lots of fatigue/brain fog. So that might help explain the overwhelm, I didn’t get it at all. Although it does seem worse the more I meditate (hence my idea that maybe meditation was causing overwhelm by raising my vibration faster than my body could handle it)

Overall I think it’s great to be getting rid of all this stuff, so while not worried I am looking forward to it being done and using playlists again :smiley:

I meditate almost daily under a tree, which doubles as grounding. But I do have some obsidian stones and never learned how to do it. I’ll go read on that right away and check your other suggestion, many thanks :slight_smile:

:rofl:

Again, thank you for taking the time to reply :heart:

1 Like

And thank you for sharing :)

Tell me about it… I spent a major part of my life thinking that it was just some new age BS… until I was confronted with mines :))

That’s great then! :partying_face: I really like that one!

Some of the fields initiate a process that keeps going on even when we stop listening to them. Might be what’s happening with you.

So it’s good that you have decided to take some break/limit your usage.

I can only imagine how uncomfortable those symptoms feel :/ And yes, even when meditating without any field, just like simply counting one’s breath or whatever… some material can come to the surface, unblocking some hidden/ignored stuff, modifying one’s vibrational level, etc.

Our own field influencing us :)

I hope you’ll get there soon then. Soon as in the most ideal time for you :)

One of the best things to be done on this planet :)

I have no experience with that one but I had offered one to an ex, based on his astrological sign :)))) He still has it and seems happy with the “calming effect”.

:hibiscus: …

2 Likes

Exactly. In the last year or so it was rather “ok I believe they exist but don’t care” and when I had that insight about the solar plexus, I thought ooo, here we go… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really grateful that it got there “at the right time” where I wasn’t going to be worried or take it badly. Thanks to the fields and work I had done, I had reached a place where I could handle it psychologically and physically :smiley: Not by chance I imagine ;)

Thank you! :smiley: :heart:

I just realised it’s time to do more exercise as well. I stopped doing Qi Gong and Brainwave vibration. I love my walks, but I’m guessing it’s time to do more and help my body be stronger.

1 Like