Meditation for long hours

who here meditates for 2 hours plus and what are ur guys experiences with it?

1 Like

Something like this:

3 Likes

:joy_cat: love dbz abridged

2 Likes

I think only once or twice in my life I have done more than 1h, but I’m not sure if I have went past 2h.

Anyway, i was blissful beyond words, especially since I was switching between things - I was focusing on my chakras too, doing Mantras, then Trataka, also simply relaxing with my eyes closed, breathing while paying attention to it, etc. - yep, Pure Bliss.

Edit: However, there were some months (this was happening years ago, after I found out about chakras and Energy, I was like a drunkard, like someone being addicted to fast food I needed MORE lol), when I would go up to 1h or 1h+, then I would take a few hours break (do something else), then repeat it, sometimes totalling/reaching above 3h (in total) of such meditations (or whatever I was doing).

I remember how I was ALWAYS Smiling, people would ask me: “Why Are You So Happy All The Time”?

So, the EXTREME Positivity/High that I was getting, kept me motivated to repeat it, to keep me High.

But, then, years passed, and I started to get more interested in more mundane things…
And I dropped my Long Meditations.

New Edit: I forgot to mention this…
A decade and a half ago, I used to Pray Constantly (or as much as possible, for many many hours a day), using especially one prayer that Orthodox Christian Monks use(d) to say/repeat - - - “Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of God, Have Mercy of Me, The Sinner”, while focusing on my Heart area and my Breathing (there was a certain technique).

The Effects were similar to Meditating/doing Yogic (type) Exercises Years Later.

4 Likes

Cannot comment
I’m doing 20-40 minutes daily

2 Likes

I haven’t done that long in a single sitting but, what purpose you have for meditating that long? What purpose you have for yourself, why do YOU meditate?

3 Likes

Get a comfortable chair or find a comfortable asana and put Imaginarium Divine - 10ish minutes in and you’ll suddenly ask yourself: do I really want to go back?

4 Likes

Did around one hour with thetawaves once instead of sleeping. Tho it didn´t completely replaced a good nights sleep it did feel incredible revitalizing/negentropic/coherent…

2 Likes

Enlarge hemorrhoid

2 Likes

I usually meditate for 2-6 hours a day, mainly because I’m at a stage of life with multiple challenges. I’m trying to incorporate all the SapienMed fields into my stack while meditating. Max was 6 hours one seating and 11 hours in one day.

During these 2-4 hours, here are some of the experiences I’ve had:

• Extreme relaxation

• Access to the void state

• Access to delta while awake

• Access to other weird states

• OBE (Out of Body Experience)

• Astral projection

• Visions of faraway lands, worlds, and people

• Lack of hunger

• Seeing visions of past lives or future (hard to discern)

• Weightlessness

• Clarity

• Kundalini starts going up

• Sometimes I can collect energies from stars that are far away.

• New ideas

• 7th energy center feels like a big water fountain pouring down

• Past unsolved emotions and issues come to the surface

• Psychic attacks

• Increased sensitivity

• Huge amount of energy (post meditation)

• Aura seems to grow afterward

• Pineal gland vibrates

• Static shocks

• Sometimes I can see the astral with eyes open (after)

• Going through astral tunnels

• Astral melodies

• Almost always talk to/hear entities or aliens (during all meditations)

All these experiences are unpredictable, except for the deep relaxation and hearing entities. What I see in this reality seems like a grain of sand compared to what’s out there. Some people spend two hours playing games, walking the mall, or watching shows, etc… For me, it’s best to explore and see what’s out there, especially with SapienMed’s cheat codes (fields) :raised_hands:t6: . I’d advise everyone to get on with meditation. I’m still thinking on getting the Meditation Master in the near future.

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Most days I dont even meditate (nowadays I don’t), although I look forward to changing my schedule again), but here are few reasons why I did it/do it:

To have (a) Better Health (and it does help, although I have kinda replaced Yogic Exercises and Meditation with Fields, but since these are complementary, I will try to reintroduce meditation on a daily basis)

In order to have more Energy

To be Joyful and Blissful, in a Relaxed state

To have FAR BETTER Intuition and to be Smooth(er) (it’s like Everything works Better after Yoga and Meditation; my body feels lighter and I do things effortless)

1 Like

Id like to meditate for that long for all the reasons @centaur said also I wanna experience instant manifestations in that state and just experience even more bliss than I already do lol

1 Like

who has experience with the “I am” meditation from neville goddard.

apparentley its good for manfiestation. Im gonna mix with the meditation master and im gonna meditate in theta and low eplison.

Even faster manifestations incoming :OOOO

1 Like

I ‘heard’ the Malleable Ego fields are good for ‘manifestation’
(and also Zero-Point / Rudra / Void, but not enough experience with that yet – as far as I remember ha!).
I’ve been playing with I have always…, I’ve always known that… etc. (that’s somehow for the ‘belief’ part, which, that’s my current interpretation of it that I can agree on) – which I interpret as being somehow closer to ‘the source of the matter’. This followed after an ‘insight’ that ‘It was me who put up the barriers’
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
(but that could be anything :sweat_smile:)
Ah, and also It is possible that…

2 Likes

Revision! Great idea, thank you

2 Likes

It is.

2 Likes

(50) I AM The Creator Meditation - Edward Art - YouTube

1 Like