1 Like

Interested :smirk_cat:

Thank you :japanese_ogre:

Interested

Interested

Interested!

Interested

Interested

These are my questions, will add if I remember any.

• How to replenish energy body every day and how to make it immune to negative forces all around?
  • Does playing the same field on multiple devices at the same time accelerate the results or it actually depends on how much information one’s energy body can take? How much is too much in this case?
  • Does it matter in what size we print digital images of NFTs and does the aspect ratio of the original image need to be maintained for getting the full benefits of NFTs?
  • I’m struggling with lucid dreaming, the Lucid Dreams 2.0 field is not working for me, what am I doing wrong?
  • This is both to you and Captain as well - how to deal with the problem of evil in the world? How not to react seeing so much of horror in the world?
3 Likes

interested, if i can make it
thank you

I would also love to know the exact differences between the Cosmic Intercession NFT and the Angelic Intercession+ NFT.
Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

Interested thank you

i would like to know, if possible, if sylphs made with the Sylph nft could be able to alchemise the poisons from the air (chemtrails, pollution), and if yes, how many should i make to clean the air over a 2,5 millions inhabitants city ( 15 - 20 kilometers diameter).
Not joking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested!

Interested, thank you.

Interested