Meet Altos Labs, Silicon Valley’s latest wild bet on living forever

Looks quite interesting , bigger forces at play for something special?

Meet Altos Labs, Silicon Valley’s latest wild bet on living forever | MIT Technology Review

4 Likes

Oh but someone selling “ambrosia” at 20k was outrageous! …

:smirk: wait until people is searching for it offering millions…

3 Likes

Almost as if we saw this technology months ago… :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha right…

1 Like

Yeah, when people here on the forum complain about prices it is because they literally forget how life was/is without Dream’s fields. And how much is already gifted out for free. I made a meme about this :grin::

And it also shows that most people are very bad at understanding the true value of stuff.
I know people who would literally rather pay thousands of Euros to someone teaching them something in a basic learning course, than to just buy a book on the topic for 20 Euros and read it. Or just watch some free YouTube tutorials. Probably because most people do not value their own time.

I believe someone like Bezos or Gates, who value their time very much, would pay Billions for Amrosia if they would be aware of it.

Life extension is nice and valuable, but only when this time is utilized by the soul for development. Unfortunantely most people become mentally frozen the older they get and just watch TV all day…

In my opinion, anyone who thinks the Ambrosia NFT is worth less than 50 Mio $ needs a new perspective.
In 480 B.C. Ambrosia would have gotten you life-time access to the whole Persian harem, plus all the gold from the treasury.
Today, it is worth the Tens of Millions $ that one would need to invest in all the hundreds of manual life-extension procedures to attempt to achieve the same result – and even then life extension would not be guaranteed because the Higher Self has always the final say, lol.

The thing is, with Captain’s fields we are using technology from the future. So unless someone can time travel to the future, they better be ready to pay a whole lot in 21st Century currency…

4 Likes