Meeting people who are into fields as well

That is so freaking cool

2 Likes

Oh that is so sweet! :pray:

3 Likes

There are several people in my city (including my boyfriend) listening to SM but I have introduced all of them to it, does it count? :joy:

The only person I didn’t know that knew the fields was on Facebook. I had recommended them to a friend who made a post about it as he had really good results and one of his friends was a big fan, as it really helped her autistic son. That’s another thing that creates instant rapport, we are now FB friends and occasionally chat :smiley:

5 Likes

One thing I’ve done to somewhat trojan horse the fields is to play Positive Power Waves without ever mentioning fields and ask after a few loops how the person feels. When they noticed a boost in mood and energy, I explain why. Has done the trick every time so far (although they don’t always actually listen to them of their own devices), but my friends are all pretty open minded. I think it’s a necessity to be friends with me and my eccentric ways :joy:

5 Likes

Hell yeah, cool idea :slight_smile: family battles b like “my stack is bigger than yours” lol

1 Like

Haha

“My NFTs are prettier than yours”
“My Servitor is more powerful than yours”
“What do you mean you only listened to one field today - are you feeling alright?”
“Hey! Stop looking at my private gumroad list!”

2 Likes

The show stealer would be this:

“I know you sold this NFT and I’m gonna tell Dream u are still using the audio!”

AHAHA

1 Like

“I’m gonna be ordering customs from Equilibrium and ATOG, you want some?” will also be a regular banger

And this, after release of new field “Honey how do you feel? Wanna diary your experiences”? LOL

And fields are cheaper bcs u can share w family
Lighter on the budget

Funnily enough, in meantime it got to the working on already, lol.

Soul Alchemy

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember reading about it but never tested. Is it even still active?

1 Like

Anyway this calls for a separate TV show

“How I Met Your Enlightened Mother”

Haha

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahaha omg, this killed me!!!

1 Like

Glad u like it :slight_smile:

My opinion on it is that this isn´t for everyone and we shouldn´t force people into this if they´re not already into it. That being said, I’d say this forum is a great place to start lol if your goal is to meet like minded people.