Meme Thread

4 Likes

8 Likes

I was thinking that just now…but we can’t be sure.

But I was thinking…where’s the long history lineage of Dream? He did it all alone in one lifetime…:thinking:

1 Like

You’re swimming in a frozen lake in December, to relax, while I’m wearing a phrygian hat in October, because I’m cold.

We’re not the same.

2 Likes

(just guessing)
Well, you never know how many incarnations he had before and who knows when he reached a Much Higher Consciousness, possibly a long time ago (or who knows how time works on Higher Levels, probably it’s all non linear anyway).

Anyway, we’re all capable of reaching Higher Consciousness, perhaps even in a lifetime (potentially).

1 Like

I didn’t get a cat Kate @Allurre. I got The Goddess Sekhmet Community-NFT instead :grin:

81yzai

4 Likes

So you got Bastet

Nice choice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m wondering if discovering fields and going down trough the rabbit hole it’s something meant to be, because we are here and we are playing one of our last iterations of the game.

Would it really be a speed-run if its our 3000th game?

I mean we would achieve what we want to achieve easily with this iteration, but just after many more in which we struggled a lot.

4 Likes

Me about never:

6 Likes

Lol

Shes so funny and the text truly matches the images. :laughing:

(or rather the images truly encompass the words)

3 Likes

You discovered fields because you were open minded enough and through this manifested learning about them into you personal reality bubble.

In the common sense a “speed run” is when you play the game for the 3000th time and already know how to perfectly navigate through it in the fastest way possible.

Since we are here in the illusion of time, it appears as if there are incarnations “before” and “after”, while in reality they all happen in parallel at the same time. So in a sense, “you” have done it already a thousand times / are doing it right now in parallel. So either way, your “speed run” in this incarnation into dicovering your true self and becoming a sovereign manifestor, would not be possible without the collected experience of all your other parallel incarnations.

Your current incarnation = the game run you are doing with the experience of all the other walkthroughs from your parallel incarnations.

This is how I would make the analogy.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Sounds pretty clear

Thank you for the insight!

4 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

Me (to myself):

Give Like and act like you understand what they are talking about.

2 Likes

You don’t have to like things you don’t understand:P

1 Like

grafik

8 Likes

Imagine the pressure Rick feels every time he’s thinking about quitting on someone

3 Likes