Meme Thread

In order to get some links, i have to go through them, to check that I am human and not a bot, can’t avoid them unfortunately.

3 Likes

When I have add blockers and other annonymizing things they send more verification captchas my way

3 Likes

So here’s something crazy…an AI actually tricked a human into solving the captcha for it. It (the AI) claimed it was a blind person… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s mad…
Wow.

It might fool us to give our credit cards someday lol.

3 Likes

It already has, if you’re heard of the phone call scam that simulates kidnapped persons/relatives lol

3 Likes

Wth…
Man, unbelievable…

2 Likes

That’s how we do it, boys

3 Likes

The one with the muffins is for @Jen :

8 Likes

Hahaha love it I would be so lost hahaha

4 Likes

I would reload fast as hell on some of those lol

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/crybabybtzzz/status/1730056062294786466

2 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Could get a job as a door stopper though.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The typical spiritual-placebo cringe video on YouTube:

• Video has often several Million views, yet no one posts testimonials of actual results.

• Mentioned frequency is usually a 3 to 4 digit number at maximum, because most people cannot count further.

• First comments under video are usually like these:

“OMG! Just yesterday I was thinking about something like this and today it manifests and this is released! :pray:

“To everyone reading this, I want you to know that you are a wonderful soul of the universe :heart:

“Very grateful for this magical frequency. Universal abudance is entering my life.”

“Better listen with ear buds or speakers?”

“Thank You! :purple_heart: Infinite! Eternal! Pure! Love! :sparkling_heart::crown::star2::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart::rose::tulip::cherry_blossom:

“Approved by Tesla himself”

7 Likes

11 Likes

FG17jvfVQAIANVY

5 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes