Easter sale comes up:

10 Likes

Shiggy!!

2 Likes

kJQFzcoHl7F7ah7vrzCIYwXGgcC6Qy57bfwwxlUF6Ow

7 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Yoh, I don’t know whose grandma that is, but no one’s gonna rob her.

3 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

…and also has 4 hour long “Morning Routine” in order to be perfectly ready and make the most out of his day.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Me trying to find my higherself

dkx1bdtfamrc1

3 Likes

I’ve been on self improvement since 15, and I got into the fitness portion at 18 seriously. Self improvement these days has turned into a bit of a meme, remember to have a good social circle and stay grounded

3 Likes

6 Likes

What’s the vegan view on hunting and eating animals to survive? I agree with PETA as in it isn’t a correct line of reasoning to assume dogs are more valuable than say a cow. By that strand of logic, the Chinese are fine eating dogs because a good few of them do not eat beef.

1 Like

If you want the really deep answer, it seems that Gaia’s nature life and especially the animal life are kinda stuck in their own evolutionary cycle with animal souls switching back and forth between the physical and the astral state of being:

About our human perspective:

While Gaia and her animal souls can do whatever they want, it doesn’t mean that we as humans, who are temporarily doing our things on this planet, have to participate in increasing the planet’s suffering more than necessary.

What I want to say is, that there are times when humans will physically kill animals to survive and that’s okay.
What is not okay however, is the mass industrialization that we have today with mass production and killing of animals even though when most of us don’t need it for physical survival and we just do it out of arrogant decadence.

I don’t care about PETA. They mostly fail to convince people of their cause because they try to convince people with guilt and shame instead of inspiration and reason. People don’t listen when they are guilt-tripped.

3 Likes

instrumental! its actually a good song

1 Like