Meme Thread

5 Likes

5 Likes

This is not a meme but…

3 Likes

When I see that a field costs above 30 dollars:

Disclaimer:

Summary

No disrespect towards Captain, PU or any other Creator, some of us are just poor lol, it’s not Your Fault we can’t buy stuff lol. :pray::grin:

2 Likes

When you fried your brain for 4 days straight and the cns starts acting funny:

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Ahhh, 2024, still here I see.

1 Like

ngl, that cow looks like an Arrancar.

3 Likes

Good ol’ Rome, it had all the Games you can possible desire:

Also :skull: :joy:

5 Likes

Reminds me of Hackers “I’m tryin’ to save you from yourself man!”

1 Like

Might’ve been a SLB. Treating it like schroedinger’s result allowed for the possibility there was more work to be done, so the SLB of you not needing anymore help, or more likely, that being as good as it got, was destroyed. :slight_smile:

But that’s just a theory…

2 Likes

Yes

Now its perfect.

Kidding a lot more to seal.

2 Likes

They live in places where the cost of living is 4/5’s their salary and have the same expendable income as OP.

2 Likes

omfg, the number of times I had to remind my parents I was a straight-A student, didn’t get drunk for the first time until I was 18, etc…

it’s the damn song sings 8-6-7-5-6-3-0-9

I dunno JAAJ, that sounds pretty egoistic. You should try this stack I keep hearing about - The self-love stack :smirk:

I’ve always been curious, is that actually a thing or just a meme or is it so much of a thing it became a meme?

I feel like most cat owner memes boil down to “I forgot my cat can’t be expected to do anything close to behaving. This is absolutely an abusive relationship and yes, I am a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. Please send more catnip.”

Sure we do, it’s the unit of temperature measurement where if you want to track a slight change in temperature, you’re either screwed or the kid who’s supposedly sensitive enough to feel .01 degrees.

Fahrenheit is dumb, this is not a rant to defend it. However, Celsius is dumb in different ways but makes up for it with 2 things: ease of application, and the equivalent of a measurement ecosystem. That’s it.

That is to say, Celsius is great for objective/scientific measurement. Fahrenheit is great for subjective measurement. If anyone had stopped fapping about with their egos back in the day, we might have a unit that was pretty good at both as a compromise.

So other people do it too? I’m not the only one? sighs in 9 parts

3 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

Holy hell I reached the end.

giphy

Sorry for the response spam there for a while, wasn’t considering how that would pile up (and thought the replies were coming in faster).

5 Likes

You went through the entire meme thread?
:hushed:

4 Likes

yup, started as an “I wonder what everyone was joking about during the height of covid” thing, then it became a “Wouldn’t it be funny if I read the whole thing”… and then it became a challenge xD

7 Likes