Meme Thread

I asked gpt to generate an meme that only AI will understand

5 Likes

It is a thing but depends on the individual person and which fields are looped.

Actually not.
We have Kelvin for that.
The best unit in my opinion.
It is also a SI base unit.

This is serious competition for Gen Z memes :grin:

lol, I thought about this after I posted it. Ok sure, Kelvin for scientific. I suppose I meant, at the time, that Celsius is fine if you’re experimenting from “death from cold exposure” to “death from heat exposure”, just kinda sucks at “Is it it just me or does the room feel a little warmer than normal? oh look at that, the thermostat is up by 2 hundredths of a degree, let me fix that”

I don’t know which country you are in but here in Germany the thermostats are labeled in a foolproof way from 0 to 5.
0 means off.
5 means maximum heat.
Even my underfloor heating has regulators from 0 to 5. :grin:

…that would be 0.005 degrees :thinking: :laughing:

Yes, hyperbole and all that xD

That’s cool about the 0-5. Any arguments over the thermostat? “It’s too hot, it’s too cold?”

I’m in the USA and office culture has a love-hate relationship with thermostats that let you select roughly 15.6 - 29.4 degrees C as is. Someone’s always freezing, and someone’s always sweating, and a 5 degree (2.8 ish C) change seems to be worthy of petitions and meetings.

1 Like

13 Likes

8 Likes

Me: I see a bright future, for everyone.

(starting looping teeth whitening field in the middle of a crowd)

2 Likes

2 Likes

OF

real

4 Likes

selflovefirst

besticando

10newfields

soulcontinuum

10 Likes
2 Likes

JAAJ constantly name-dropping these gorgeous fields… my wallet impersonating a tumbleweed.

But it’s okay. I do JAAJ’s Daily Self-Love stack and then the Wealth stack. I have already arrived, I’m just waiting for 3D to catch up on this whole time thing!

3 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I could easily subscribe to this OF :ok_hand:

2 Likes

theylive
210510_1100_1-480x426
New Project

wyHplfoC

2 Likes