Meme Thread

3 Likes

Alternate version: Harry Potter grabs at his neck, it’s Arya Stark!AVADA KEDAVRA!

2 Likes

1 Like

Me:

Hmm let me check whats happening in the forum… *logs in

Every - time
Every - where

:joy:

You guys cant make up your mind before posting? Lol

@Alkul @Freedom

7 Likes

Specific mindstate followed by a realization that things can be misconstrued by some people.

But yeah, sometimes, I just feel off about a few posts a while later. A gut feeling of sorts.

5 Likes

Just saying… there is a hypercube spinning on saturn, much the same way.

21 Likes

Im just teasing you, you dont have to explain i completely understand :) . One could for sure exercise contemplating what will be said before but to each is own brother

1 Like

I think the remark is fully justified though, lol.

It’s a bargain … it’s an intuitive flow that grants me access to some interesting layers, but that can easily disappear if I don’t heed its call …

That being said, I do need to temper my excitement a little. Building up too much momentum will definitely get things out of hand and make stability harder to maintain.

2 Likes

Well, the thing is that what we delete stays for 24 hours :woman_shrugging:t2::joy: and we are nosy and always read anyway so that defeats the purpose of retracting what is said, however i personally am a very impulsive person driven by passion lol so i understand, as long as we dont harm with words (which is what i personally had worked on, too honest is not too good sometimes :joy: ) dont hold back, its how you are!

Im believe all of Abrahamic religions are tied with Saturn worship, at least symboligically.
The cube give us cross when we deconstruct it to 2d squares

And we can easily see how hexagon on top of Saturn is a perfect foundation for Hexagram

5 Likes

:joy::skull:

1 Like

Imagine if someone was collecting all the deleted posts and made a thread of them.

6 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol i forgot to tag you too in my first comment today :joy:

2 Likes

When I say that I like every single post, I mean it. :joy:

Summary

BTW, it’s no one’s fault, I flagged myself.

Also, if the statue of Liberty were to receive an update:

4 Likes

I see my advice went to a worthy cause. And she’s a French expat, so I don’t think it’s entirely accurate.

2 Likes

:joy::pray:

She might have been French by birth, but clearly adopted the American way. :joy:

2 Likes

This is my head cannon after we get done with this incarnation:

“Hey SoulStar, how’d liking every post work out?”
bystanders laugh with schadenfreude
“You know, one like is worth .0001 Karma Points, but when you like 1,000,000,000 posts, that’s an extra 100,000 karma. I could kill you, twice, during our next incarnation and still have enough left over for some grand theft.”
everyone gets really quiet, soul swaggers away

EDIT: you liked that so fast it’s got to be a script monitoring XML or something, HOLY HELL.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s my motivation :joy:, to get better karma, like after/by like (at the very least on a subconscious level).

3 Likes

Lol

Yeah, I’m FAST, especially at giving likes.

3 Likes