Meme Thread

lool im part of gen Z and I still gotta do this sometimes.

5 Likes

Woohoo I became famous and made it to the meme thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love the 2 you posted. If I find someone like in the second one, I marry them straight away :))) (The Cure aficionado here).

And since it’s the meme thread, here are 2 … “easy” ones lol:

3 Likes

Alright, let’s do this ladies… The Cure night.
Only all black attire allowed while we drink bad cheap wine and moan about the ennui of life.

Also, helps if you’ve just broken up with someone…but not required… :rofl:

5 Likes

Yesssssss, let’s do this next … Friday (:speak_no_evil:)

You won’t believe but my favorite songs of them are actually the less depressing ones :partying_face:

5 Likes

8 Likes

19 Likes

4 Likes

you’re right…i dont :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Mehhh… You guys are just jealous of Robert Smith’s undescribable charisma (errr… ok that one wasn’t credible :joy: but he still have some charisma haha).

Somebody help! _OM is convinced since the beginning that I’m someone who spends all her time listening and watching melodrama with 36475 boxes of Kleenex. One of the rare things for which he’s wrong though… :hugs:

3 Likes

shall i go on :smirk:

:rofl:

10 Likes

Replies in Italian (don’t get offended anyone, 25% of my family is Italian, so I can confirm by direct experience. Lovely as can be of course):

teach-you-how-to-speak-italian

8 Likes

let’s not leave out New Order as well…

2 Likes

14 Likes

I know this trick… Prestiged!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Well that’s one way to practise tail chasing! :rofl:

4 Likes

8 Likes

I might have to watch ‘The Prestige’ to get the reference :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Have only watched Batman trilogy

2 Likes

ok. last one from me

6 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?q=Prestige
Nothing but good reviews from this board.

6 Likes