Meme Thread

That pixel explosion animation was smooth af.

Shield Programming 101

Make the shield extra strong where there were any cords and don’t allow cords to be formed again. If anyone tries to make cords with me, misdirect and distract them in a karmically safe way for both of us/Do everything necessary to prevent and stop that from happening. Except for X and myself (I’ve found I needed to allow cords with my self or I was sort of absent in a daze).

If anyone thinks of me or tries to think of me:

Misdirect and distract them in a karmically safe way for both of us.

Do everything necessary to prevent and stop that from happening, bring their attention somewhere else, and then make them ignore me completely until they forget about me completely, to the point that they forget about me completely and they forget me completely, and increase the distance between us as much as possible constantly for as long as possible, except for my friends, benefactors and myself. Thank you.

But I’m always on airplane mode xD

1 Like

The “Teenage Witch Altar” according to my “Wicca for Beginners” book:

My actual altar as a teenager:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Lol, I would totally do that, unless she asks me.

@Nice2knowU I don’t usually insult people (individually), but masses, nations, groups, etc. :sweat_smile:, I do that (Sorry :pray:) (not too often though and in the proper thread, of course, when it comes to online venting).

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

grafik

Reminded me of this old thief movie:

1 Like

3 Likes

11 Likes

Lurkers, I see you all :smiley:

6 Likes

Service with a smile :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mock children and archers. What a busy troll bruh.

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

My inner voice speaking to me while I am decluttering and throwing away stuff:

:joy:

6 Likes

How it feels making various items with Astral Walkie Talkie:

1 Like

1 Like