Meme Thread

3 Likes

Why those posts are flagged?

1 Like

"Your post was flagged as off-topic: the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden. "

I mean we always had Meme discussions from time to time, why begin having issues with it now. Perhaps they might then propose a thread named ‘Meme discussion’ for the solution to be actually complete.

1 Like

Apparantly discussing memes in a meme thread is now considered “too intellectual” and therefore too “off topic”…? :roll_eyes:

People only want to superficially consume meme pictures, but not the deep dive discussions about their content.

So “discussions of a meme” are now “off topic in a meme thread”… LMAO.

Shall we make a separate new thread called “Intellectual Meme Discussion”?

So that people who only want to consume meme pictures are not distracted with text…

7 Likes

Bonus

How Chat GPT would go about it:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ah, the good old days when they put mercury in lemonade to make children smarter.

3 Likes

Australia’s Best Breakdancer (for the Olympics) when told she was going to go on stage:

4 Likes

LMAO, I just discovered that there is a whole group of people out there making Sailor Moon memes:

:laughing: Okay guys, AI now makes the cringiest memes of them all:

More of such content here.

Heroes? Villans? Why not both at the same time

1 Like

Angels:

2 Likes

lmao

5 Likes

My ancestors trying to hype me up:

10 Likes

4 Likes

If you use makeup and have low self esteem, Read at your own risk…

Summary

6 Likes

2 Likes

See that gaslighter over there? :joy:

PS: Checked it myself, it rly told me it had 2 Rs.

10 Likes