Meme Thread

if there was no needle, you wouldn’t be functional the way you want to be. You’re inversing an extremity is all. Not the best choice to manipulate yourself that way.

I do believe it can be that way tho. the way you intended to describe.

Reality is quantum based, we are both right, we are both wrong and we are neither wrong or right

1 Like

Stop it. Meme thread.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wisdom memes. faster enlightenment

4 Likes

These aren’t memes my man. Scroll up, be inspired.

5 Likes

nice meme btw :joy:

8 Likes

All right that’s it :rofl:

@_OM help

1 Like

2 Likes

17 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Luna this is how I imagine you in full armour:

19 Likes

Hahahah not far from the truth :rofl:

3 Likes

Says the person who got so offended that people disagreed with him, that he just doubled down and started talking about his penis size. Or how your thread got deleted for turning into you just coming at people and then you got so offended at that, that you made a thread with memes… about people getting offended. You are offended. Because people don’t agree with you.

Thing is I tried to reason with you. And you’re only seeing your side because you’re so in the right and everyone is so wrong in your eyes. Now you’re just posting things to trigger people. And replying with a passive agressive, sarcastic tone. You’re not contributing. You’re simply trolling at this point. And this isn’t the forum for that.

You continue that behavior, then you’re getting immediately banned.

16 Likes

:joy: What offend is there to take?

I have never seen or taken any? I have pure joy posting in here :joy:

Why are you so pissed? Can’t you comprehend? Are threats your only weapon?

Why is everything so offending to you or what is it that is being offended?

Analogies is nothing you seems to understand either?

You have never even answered any of my questions, you only throwing threats and takes post down.

2 Likes

Oh my, can we not just get over this and go back to posting funny memes? It is a topic for memes after all

7 Likes

All right I’m calling the cops.

@moderators

3 Likes