Meme Thread

Pure joy… You are posting memes about people getting offended. In reference to people you think are getting offended by you. You’re asking questions about offended but you’re the one make threads and posting on here about being offended. Your focus on people being offended for hours clearly indicates that you are bothered that people disagreed with you. If anything, you are the one that’s offended. If you weren’t, you’d let it go and stop posting in reference to what happened hours ago. We deleted your posts because they weren’t posted for any reason rather than to irritate people.

There. I answered your questions. You don’t have positive intentions. You’re acting out of pure ego right now. I gave you a threat because you’re being disruptive rather than productive here. You’re not contributing to the forum with this behavior. I gave you enough warning and leeway to stop but you just continue. This is my last warning.

15 Likes

32 Likes

Who else started their energy sensitivity like this? :laughing:

18 Likes

When you forgot to put on loop and change to next field in playlist

19 Likes

Me walking into work with The Socializer, Matchmaker, Thor Redux while playing Charisma and Glamour + the new Ojas field on the way

11 Likes

:rofl::joy::100:

5 Likes

:muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

23 Likes

17 Likes

Lolol or chant my mantras :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

34 Likes

Hahahaha i love it

6 Likes