Meno-Unpause question

Does the Meno-Unpause create more eggs as well? Or would a separate audio need to be created for that?

2 Likes

Recall Dream remarked on that.

One can often search the comments sections for Sapien answers to common questions about fields.

From the YouTube comments section:

There is also a newer Estrogen Boost 2.0 with Ovary Regeneration field which induces an epigenetic reset of the ovaries.

6 Likes

I appreciate the answer. So basically… unclear? I was hoping it could prevent the loss of eggs by growing new ones. Thank you though

1 Like

Another meno-unpause question. Can this be listened during period or is it like Womanly Woman where you should stop while on your period? Anyone?

I used to use it everyday just for health maintenance and there should be zero issue using it on your period.

1 Like

Thanks. My cousin (under 25) is experiencing wild perimenopause symptoms after covid and I try to find all female fields and if they can be used every day of the month. She is getting desperate.

1 Like

Hmm, have in mind that covid affects the nervous system with a variety of symtoms very similar to peri menopsusal symtoms.

Another way to look at this might be to balance and regenerate brain and nervous system.
Balancing jing and chi.
This helped me a lot.

Grounding is good for everything.

Thanks, I will look into it. Her cycle is going crazy (used to be 29 days, now it is 19-20 days) and she has hot flashes, bad sleep, irritability and just all of it. All the bad parts. She is using all the covid related SM and PU fields and she will buy Womanly Woman soon. I will suggest the fields you named.

1 Like

I will add that in our family tree on both sides women hit perimenopause in their early fifties so this is not normal. First it was brain fog, tiredness and other better known post-covid things and now months later it is this.

1 Like