Menopause Sapien Medicine

Hello, i have been using the menopause audio from sapi for years now. I listen to it You Tube, now it’s gone I can’t find it on Patreon. Somebody help me find it? Thanks

1 Like

Here it is:

EDIT Patreon’s search function is not very good. I couldn’t find this with “menopause” or “menounpause” or even “meno-unpause” but “hormones” did the trick!

4 Likes

Thank you very much :kiss:

Hi Alice78!
welcome green angel

1 Like

Hi, curious to ask as you’ve been using it… Does it give your period back? That’s the one thing I’m don’t want so I haven’t dared try it so far.

I read a couple of comments in the video on youtube and the ladies said they did get back the period, (not like a whole thing but some) my Mom over 60 has been using it for a few months but hasnt happened to her.

I personally would assume chances of that happening are big at the end you are reversing the Menopause, so if you dont want the whole thing then use other fields to assist you going through the symptoms that come with Menopause like for hot flashes etc.

Why would you like to use this field for? Ill see what i could recommend

The aging aspects and losing estrogen. It really ruins your skin.
I’m on hrt for now though it isn’t as strong as birth control which I was on for years due to endometriosis and terrible periods.
Only wonderful thing about menopause is no more periods. Such freedom! But you’ll start to turn old fast,it’s depressing.
I’m using skin audios and anti aging audio. Plus many others for various other health things.

1 Like

Well there is a estrogen boost field

And also there are 2 new ones made to keep young and healthy that area

Reproductive Rejuvenation

Female Reproductive System Regeneration (Patreon Premium)

Its not mentioned in the description that it reverse Menopause i think it just heal and keep it well.

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll check out those audios

1 Like