Mental Healing, Life path, Wealth/Abundance

Hey guys Seeklight here. A 22 y/o guy who is filled with creativity. I am graduated in Commerce, but i never ever enjoyed this stream, now i am wondering what path i should take in life for an abundant life where there are no worries of others, money. I really have some limiting beliefs but i have good confidence that i will do something great in life.

I have been following Sapien from a one and a half year now. I was never consistent with his stuff but from 2-3 month i am so much consistent with it. I got pretty matured where some of my friends say you are so matured for your age. I like being mature lol.

• Mental and negative beliefs
    So i need advice for Mind healing, limiting beliefs. Yes i am using Subc limit remover i’ll continue using it. Apart from that what you guys will suggest using ?

• Life path
    As i told you guys i am so creative, i like editing videos, filmmaking, editing videos, making gaming edits(3D) like valorant and more. But the thing is I keep loosing interests in what i do after 1-2 months. In past i loved photography, i did photography for 3 years and people also loved it, like so many compliment. But now i dont even take pictures with my phone. I am using the Life path guide which is on enlightend stated (BLOG). Nowdays i dont feel like doing nothing tbh, like i just scroll youtube all day long and fry my brain. FED UP of this thing now. Sometimes i feel stuck at one place. ANY suggestions or Audios for Life path, career related so that i can find my ideal career ?

• Wealth/Abundance
    I belong to the middle class family, where we are 7 members together and only 1 person earns that not my dad, hes my uncle. Well hes also not doing good in wealth. My family has alot of limiting beliefs regarding wealth like dont spend much and all that shit. I really wanna have an abundant life where there are no worries regarding wealth. I wanna know how do you guys live abundantly, i know this is all about mindset, but how do you achieve that mindset and confidence regarding money. Also any specific audios you wanna suggest ? be open i would appriciate that.

BTW i am using this stack mainly.
Subc limit rem. x3
trauma and release x2
emotional release x2
forgiveness and release x 3
love, gratitude and abundance x3
self love x 2

Soul Restoration (core) x4 throughout the day
pietersite x6-7

VODL+VOC x 3

I wanna make not too big stack but effective.

1 Like

You can use this:

Subconscious limit removal
Become Whole (Dissolving insecurities)
Chakra v2 audios from Gumroad

If you stick with this it would help you a lot.

I don’t know about soul and vibes audios. Other members can help you with that.

But I think you may be listening to too many audios in a day.

You can put the release audios for Sunday and go with others on normal days

The 4 audios ?

Yes, bro.

1 Like

yeah i was feeling that i am using too much.

What will those do ? The chakra ones and how can that help in acheiving my goals ?

You can take a look at these pictures and see whether your chakras are imbalanced or not.

Also, go over to the specific Gumroad pages of audios and see the benefits of using them.
You’ll realize why I suggested them.

1 Like

This helped so much. Thanks bro for sharing and helping, a good night/day.

1 Like

it is in mental health album, i was using all of them

Sure

Yes.

Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Limits Remover

Sounds like you need Unstoppable Will and…
a realization that maybe that you haven’t found your true “purpose” or “passion” (hate that word but people know what it means)
That’s fine.
If it’s more than that, I’m gonna recommend the Energetic Support Servitor …
It’s 24/7 Energy Blockage removal is going to clear ALOT of stuff up for you…

Bountiful Harvest Album…
especially Guided Path… is gonna give you all kinds of money making ideas and the other audios will clear some of your blockages around wealth.

feel like 6-7x is a little excessive…
I know you probably have read multiple people on this forum playing this alot and/or looping overnight etc… I’m gonna say they are overdoing it.

Same with Cores… At first, playing it that much is probably useful, but you’ll can probably reduce usage on it after a few weeks.
Once things are “restored”, you are mainly just maintaining or reinforcing for the most part.

:+1: :+1: :100: :100:

8 Likes

@_OM Appriciated your reply.

Never heard this one. Is this an audio or something else ?

True. I read that one should use Pietersite on daily basis for about a week or two to get ridd off from obsessions or addictions.

1 Like

It’s part of the the new Book of Cards available via e-book or actual physical copy

3 Likes