Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 🎄

Once I was staying at my brother’s, my nephew couldn’t sleep and woke me up at 4:30am. I had no other rest that day and in the evening we watched this movie. I tried my best but fell asleep on the sofa :smiley:

As a kid, I had watched it countless times though - beautiful movie :slight_smile:

Thanks for all these suggestions

2 Likes

They All Seem To Be Amazing! :grinning:

Thank You Very Much for The Reply and The Good Thoughts.

I Wish You and Everyone Reading a Beautiful And Happy New Year! :pray:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Happy new year :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Happy New Year Forum 2024

10 Likes

Have an amazing year!!

7 Likes

Negentropic New Year to everyone :dragon:

17 Likes

Oh that is AWESOME!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!! :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :fireworks:

4 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Happy new years everyone :slight_smile:

10 Likes

damn now that looks stunning!

5 Likes

Happy New Year, Everyone! :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

Here’s to love, prosperity, strength, and courage in 2024, the year of the Dragon! :dragon:

10 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone.

Thank you @ Dreamweaver and all the dear members of the forum.

God bless us all. :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Happy new year to everyone!
Seven lucky gods new year card :blush:

7 Likes

In Spain, the holidays are on still. They will be over tomorrow. Tonight three wise men leave gifts to all the children in the world (yes). And tomorrow holidays are over (this is done on purpose, I could only play with my toys one day before going back to school, and being bored all christmas xD).

So, 2024 years ago today…a baby boy was born that would become the saviour of the world in a humble stable (or barnyarn).

Three wise men brought gifts to the precious child that would give him the energy necessary to carry out his mission :gift:

I encourage everyone to write a letter to them (before it is too late) asking for the gifts and blessings you want this year :love_letter:

Hint

It is an ancient powerful egregore and that’s how you leverage it.

And to give some gifts to the children of their family, give some offerings (cookies and milk are the choice…good to have something to throw up when you come back from partying xD) or do something nice for someone :gift: :cookie: :milk_glass:

Share in the spirit of joy of magic :star2:

Although it is mostly over, here is a video/live (still not over xD) of the main parade we have in our country (every village and city has it’s own).

I’m sure our friends from around the world also have their parades so feel free to share. I’d like to see them :smiley:

And for my americans I have the best gift. Every year, some highschool or college band plays in the parade right at the end. So stay tuned till the end ;)

Summary

Totally not a revenge about something xD

So, may you all receive many gifts if you’ve been good all year or some sweet coal if you were bad :grin:

Or have some fun tonight :wink:

Felices Reyes Magos :dizzy: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Buona Befana to All

Here is the digital painting of Befana, the kind witch from Italian folklore. This image is created with the intent of conveying wishes of good fortune and happiness for your friends from the Sapien Medicine Forum.

@Drift basically Befana it’s the same feast as the Re Magi even the coal for the bratty kids ahahha

2 Likes

Nice to know! ^^

1 Like

2 Likes